News
Replying to Jiminie_forever • Dec 30, 2021
Title Baker Boys
Bad buddy(airing)A tale of thousands stars2gether series 1&2 Manner of death 2 moon 2 moon 2Why r uHistory 3 &4Love…
Thank you
0 0
On Baker Boys • Dec 30, 2021
Title Baker Boys
Thanks can anybody recommend a good bl drama I just finished until we meet again.
0 11
On The Dance of the Storm • Dec 30, 2021
Title The Dance of the Storm
Is the fl another hothead who always needs saving or can she hold her own?
0 0
On Baker Boys • Dec 29, 2021
Title Baker Boys
It this a bl drama?
1 1
On Baker Boys • Dec 29, 2021
Title Baker Boys
It this a bl drama?
0 2
Replying to iamzammm • Dec 29, 2021
Title Secret Royal Inspector & Joy
I thought it was terrible tbh
Ok thanks
1 0
Replying to iamzammm • Dec 28, 2021
Title Secret Royal Inspector & Joy
I thought it was terrible tbh
How do? No chemistry
0 2
On Secret Royal Inspector & Joy • Dec 28, 2021
Title Secret Royal Inspector & Joy
How’s the romance between the lead?
0 5
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Dec 27, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I want to feed Sara to wood chipper 😡😡😡
4 0
Replying to Kumaxell • Dec 27, 2021
Title The Sweetest Secret
No misunderstanding, just internal conflicts (which is worse IMO). Love triangle got shot down real quick. FL/ML…
Thank u
0 0
Replying to Kumaxell • Dec 26, 2021
Title The Sweetest Secret
No misunderstanding, just internal conflicts (which is worse IMO). Love triangle got shot down real quick. FL/ML…
What episode did they break up and got back together?
0 2
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Dec 26, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
The amnesia plot was fun for awhile now am over it 😡 😤
4 0
Replying to RAMking • Dec 25, 2021
Title Who Rules the World
Okay started reading this novel after loving the " MY FIREWORKS ON EARTH " novel rumored drama of YY 20 chapters…
is the novel translate in English?
0 3
Replying to rgm • Dec 24, 2021
Title Racket Boys
Revisiting this after watching other so called sports dramas with no creativity or refreshing story. Only now…
Is there any romance?
2 4
Replying to Fina • Dec 23, 2021
Title City Lovers
Not as terrible as I thought it would be (although I did skip through it). It wasn't too easy to find somewhere…
Where did you watch it?
0 2
Replying to 9205533 • Dec 18, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
"This amnesia plot bad blah blah blah" like relax people. Everytime i check theres someone bitchin about it. Like…
I agree i am actually enjoying the amnesia arc
0 0
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Dec 17, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
They. Should just move to France
6 5
On Chicken Nugget • Dec 16, 2021
Title Chicken Nugget
What the hell is this plot am confuse, did something got lost in translation
9 0
Replying to hutao_nene • Dec 12, 2021
Title True Beauty
near the 10 or 11 I don't remember sorry
Thanks
0 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Dec 10, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
If any one wants any recommendations for watching ongoing dramas -Try out. THE RED SLEEVE and MELANCHOLIA They…
Red sleeve is the best I watch the episodes twice already
3 0