News
Replying to matcharap • 5 days ago
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
maybe because u only focused on his face instead of his actions. from the get go, he doesn't sugarcoat his words…
I seee , we have different opinions I guess and yours is respected here .
0 0
Replying to Clementine • 6 days ago
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I think this show is proving to me that I'm a bad person because when that guy brought all those snacks for those…
you have to cope somehow with that grief that they had to let go within 3 days of mourning please 😭
0 0
Replying to The Loser of Onyang • 6 days ago
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I am not sure but I really do think that the people bashing this drama are the western audience . Because as an…
It is kind of clear that you all are not getting cultural cues .
0 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • 6 days ago
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I am not sure but I really do think that the people bashing this drama are the western audience . Because as an asian audience , this felt home and relatable that's how is families are most of the time in almost all of Asia . That is why we related to this stuff and bawled our eyes . It is not some moral lecture drama or something it just purely portrays how an asian family usually looks like and it is really a perfect depiction .
2 1
Replying to Monerous • 6 days ago
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
you just described why I don’t like it. I have no desire to watch a show they reminds me about real life. I…
so just don't watch it 😭 people will watch the show that talks about real life and then complain that why is it about real life .
0 1
Replying to matcharap • 6 days ago
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
maybe because u only focused on his face instead of his actions. from the get go, he doesn't sugarcoat his words…
and about his expressions as well I really think he is great at it .
0 2
Replying to matcharap • 6 days ago
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
maybe because u only focused on his face instead of his actions. from the get go, he doesn't sugarcoat his words…
bro I cannot call kim seonho not attractive , he is one of the most attractive one in my eyes .
1 0
Replying to mint_chip • 6 days ago
Title Mr. Sunshine
She was taken aback because she never even assumed he could have an origin like that. She felt bad for him, she…
well thank you for clearing this for me this was a great help . 2 more eps left now haha.
0 0
Replying to The Loser of Onyang • 16 days ago
Title Mr. Sunshine
I probably missed something so I need to ask here . why did aesin broke up with yujin after knowing his slave…
and why are they back again ,like what difference was made for them to be back again? He was leaving at one moment and decided to not leave at another whyy?
0 0
On Mr. Sunshine • 16 days ago
Title Mr. Sunshine
I probably missed something so I need to ask here . why did aesin broke up with yujin after knowing his slave origin? wasn't it all in the past he is now an American ,and if being american is a problem for her freedom fighting why date in the first place ?
0 3
On Lee Eung Bok • 18 days ago
Person Lee Eung Bok
someone's directorials are just too peakkkkkkkk ...oh my
0 0
On The Affair Was Just the Beginning • 27 days ago
Title The Affair Was Just the Beginning
this drama reminds me of Priyadarshan movies haha .
1 0
Replying to Sanoya • 29 days ago
Title All of Us Are Dead
finally completed after dropping and picking up several times.I honestly don't get the hype because this wasn't…
the first two eps I was like why is nayeon the only sensible one here ,she is right infected ones are infected but then they had to make the only sensible person into a selfish devil to kill a kind soul ....and I was like so we are left with fools then?
0 0
Replying to Luunara • Aug 18, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
I am enjoying episode 7 maybe a little too much ^^
I cried at ep 7 a little too much
1 0
Replying to The Loser of Onyang • Aug 12, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
I did not see a 'losinh the plot 'comment here but indeed see your complaining about it continuously in this comment…
all I want to say is ...what people think on this discussion forum is , the drama did not live most of the people's expectations, or they did not enjoy it that's it . If you did not one will ever judge you on that ....so stop belittling people for not liking it . that's it.
1 1
Replying to Sirloin • Aug 12, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
I don’t get the weak storyline complaints at all, I think this season actually had much better higher stakes…
I did not see a 'losinh the plot 'comment here but indeed see your complaining about it continuously in this comment section. The second season was weak ,you just liked it and no one is complaining about your opinions ,but stop complaining about things that does not even exist just to show how high intelligence person you are . Its great that you liked it and had a great time .
2 3
On Yu Ji Ahn • Aug 7, 2026
Person Yu Ji Ahn
big onion is just a bot just report it guys .
0 0
Replying to Mac4U • Jul 29, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
This stupid girl jian is getting on my nerves RN, caused yet another death.why can't she accept that she can't…
but isn't it her uncles fault for working as an assassin when he easily was working in special forces . His work killed her parents she can't live a normal life because his past indeed is catching up to him. How can you not understand her perspective ?
9 0
On Pyramid Game • Jun 24, 2026
Title Pyramid Game
no drama has ever made me this anxious about the possible betrayals
4 0
On Again My Life • Jun 13, 2026
Title Again My Life
A realistic ending , you can change nothing . A corrupt world can never realise justice.
3 0
