News Replying to Cecoshanks • May 24, 2025
Title Partners for Justice Season 2
Boring, also this season no romance at all
Romance? like bro make sense atleast, search for romance in a romcom not here
0 2
Replying to The Loser of Onyang • Apr 25, 2025
Title Memories of the Alhambra
even I don't know , ml dies comes back whatever happened is of some high level Iq I could not get or not remember
I see, thank you(◍•ᴗ•◍)
1 0
Replying to XingBack • Apr 18, 2025
Title Heo's Diner
Minseok’s acting really improved and his talking became more natural the more eps went byIt’s a really simple…
that is what I think
2 0
Replying to Ockanna • Apr 16, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
and don’t forget chairman set Teo in marriage with the girl he chose and Teo didn’t reject it,
explains it. thank you for driving my misunderstanding away.
0 0
On The Art of Negotiation • Apr 16, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
just an assumption but it seems like theo is not really acknowledged by the chairman or people talk about it like that , to prove he is one of the directors of samoel like the company holds the converting bonds that means he has the power to take over sanin. Idk I am not that good at these but I just think like that.
0 3
Replying to JCDRANZER • Apr 12, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
This is the actress playing Hirose, an actual Japanese actress named Miyauchi Hitomi. https://kisskh.at/people/1207-sakuraba-nanamiI…
naah she herself knows it all
0 0
On Pegasus Market • Apr 9, 2025
Title Pegasus Market
they maybe the villain but kwon young was really a father to gab. Liked them
5 0
On Pegasus Market • Apr 9, 2025
Title Pegasus Market
Good one, I had a hearty laugh. Sound of your heart vibes. Liked jung bok song and his never ending costumes with a addition of forever stressed moon seok gu
1 0
Replying to dorohedoro • Apr 9, 2025
Title Pegasus Market
in an ideal world jung bok-dong and moon suk-goo would end up together
I really hope that
2 0
Replying to djkleen408 • Apr 1, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
dang...episode 8 had me crying at the end.
same
0 0
Replying to nanabi • Mar 29, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I think ae sun paste her mother's picture on his poetry notebook
daughter sent her mother's poetry journal to the editor that is the lady who looks like aesun's mother. The poetry journal had that photo
1 0
Replying to Dr 008 • Mar 28, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
And the editor is probably ae sun half sister i think.
why did I think she was reincarnated, now I feel like a fool. Explains why she looked like her
1 1
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 28, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
After watching the trailer it felt really corny to me so I was going to skip it but I ended up watching it anyway. No regrets. Might be my fav of the year or even in my top 10.
7 0
On Kick Kick Kick Kick • Mar 28, 2025
Title Kick Kick Kick Kick
idk how most of the people did not like it but was very similar to other comedy shows that show absurdism. I liked it, laughed a lot. Maybe I lack the eyes that can differentiate acting.
9 0
Replying to Naturdarm • Mar 26, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
Guuys, is this drama worth it? I was anticipating it but the rating is so low :(
Well I am loving it and I probably have never watched a business drama in my life, but even I liked it
3 0
Replying to fortunn • Mar 21, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
Yeongbeom whyyyy? Why couldn’t you fight?? In the end you regretted all your whole life so why didn’t you…
I mean you can always curse the character.
2 0
Replying to yamit • Mar 21, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
they did kim seon ho so dirty with that hairstyle and glasses i barley recognized my baby
seonho can turn into son in law I guess
5 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Mar 20, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Watching this drama was like eating a whole jar of honey straight, and now I feel like I wanna puke.Ling He: excellent…
I am that kind of person, where can I watch it tho
1 0
Replying to blossoms_popsicle • Mar 20, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
this is just my analysis, divorce insurance, resident playbook,no gain, no love deal with it indirectly
I will ask 'so' why would you drag this here. India has done a great job at reducing it from what it's population was in the past so I don't see a prob there.
0 2
Replying to 13838464 • Mar 20, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
Don't know about the duration of each episode.....
her dramas are never 60 mins. the duration could be between 80-100 mins
2 1
