Editorials
Replying to Benny • Nov 22, 2025
Title Had I Not Seen the Sun
Episode 1I can't believe this scene.... when you meet a serial killer face to face.... you will obviously be in…
They are making a documentary on him. Why should they afraid . Watch all episodes then u will know why he acting as flower shop guy.
9 0
Replying to lamisha • Nov 21, 2025
Title Had I Not Seen the Sun Spoiler
So I’m on episode 7 rn and from what am understanding is that Chou Pin Yu is Chiang Hsiao Tung but because of…
How can they show young face in older version.
1 6
Replying to Cora • Jun 30, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
This drama has occupied a special place in my heart ಥ‿ಥ
Bro where u from karnataka
1 0
Replying to nash-shaa • Jul 7, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I really like the chemistry of the main characters And i really hope we can watch the ep 23-28 today
today how many episodes will come
0 1
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 5, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
how many episodes are going to release today??
0 2
On Falling into Your Smile • Jun 26, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Where to watch episodes 9 onwards with eng sub ????
0 1
Replying to Seoly • May 15, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
I have a question. On episode 10 there was the case with the voice fishing, and I don't remember that that case…
its closed see epilogue of ep 10
0 0
On Please Classmate • May 5, 2021
Title Please Classmate
when are episodes 17 -24 are going to release
1 6