Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Yogyakarta (ꦔꦪꦺꦴꦒꦾꦏꦂꦠꦲꦣꦶꦤꦶꦔꦿꦠ꧀), Indonesia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 28, 2021

Bai_yu Cakrawala

Yogyakarta (ꦔꦪꦺꦴꦒꦾꦏꦂꦠꦲꦣꦶꦤꦶꦔꦿꦠ꧀), Indonesia
Replying to cabbage • Jan 29, 2026
does anyone know why the trailer on mydramalist is so different from the actual show?? I feel like the scenes…
probably the one mydramalist's use is the "proposed" trailer to be shown at GMMTV 2025 (yearly event to announce next year series). it is normal the proposed trailer different than the actual trailer and the show (they released a new trailer if the show is about to air)
2 2
On Dare You to Death • Jan 29, 2026
꧋ꦱꦺꦫꦶꦱ꧀ꦄꦼꦊꦏ꧀ꦏ꧀ꦏ꧀ꦏ꧀꧈ꦩꦼꦤꦁꦏꦺꦴꦤ꧀ꦱꦺꦥ꧀ꦠꦺꦴꦏ꧀ꦠꦥꦶꦌꦏ꧀ꦱꦼꦏꦸꦱꦶꦏꦼꦥꦶꦪꦺꦤꦺꦠꦺꦂ-develop ꦎꦫꦥꦺꦤꦏ꧀ꦝꦶꦱꦮꦁ😕
0 0
On Bon Appetit • Jan 29, 2026
Title Bon Appetit
꧋ꦎꦫꦏꦼꦥꦶꦪꦺꦏꦼꦥꦶꦪꦺꦱꦺꦃꦗꦤꦺꦏꦶ꧉ꦎꦫꦱ꧀ꦥꦺꦱꦶꦪꦭ꧀ꦥꦺꦴꦪꦺꦴꦏ꧀ꦥꦺꦴꦪꦺꦴꦫ꧉ꦩꦸꦁꦄꦤꦄꦏꦺꦃ(ꦄꦏꦺꦃꦧꦶꦪꦔꦺꦠ꧀)ꦩꦱꦭꦃꦱꦶꦁꦱꦼꦧꦼꦤꦫꦺꦎꦫꦈꦱꦃꦩ꧀ꦭꦼꦧꦸꦔꦸꦤꦸꦭꦺꦴꦃ꧉ꦱꦶꦁꦣꦶꦥꦶꦏꦶꦂꦄꦏꦺꦤ꧀ꦏꦭꦺꦃꦱꦸꦠꦿꦣꦫꦤꦺꦗꦤꦺꦎꦥꦺꦴꦠꦺꦴ?

7/10
0 0
On Bon Appetit • Jan 28, 2026
Title Bon Appetit
aakkkkk i didn't know Seobin is in it😍😍 #SeobinJiwoong #DivorcedParents
0 0
Replying to moonchild • Jan 28, 2026
Title Soul Mate
you should understand difference between BL and Queer drama, I think and hope they will be in love and all, but…
Thisss!
2 0
Replying to Karma V • Jan 28, 2026
This movie is a gem. It may be more comedy than horror but still touching. I recently re-watched on iQIYI but…
hey twin, on WeTV they use Cantonese audio. i watched it there
0 0
On Countdown to Yes • Jan 27, 2026
that walk on the disabled path Braille paving block is giving me flashback of "Life: Love on the line"
12 1
Replying to passydiamond • Jan 27, 2026
I have to say it's a nice film, I like it 🙂 but I must add that the actors don't match. I would have kept Kim…
'Personal' i.e Opinion
1 0
Replying to Mike Üpsilon • Jan 27, 2026
Who's in charge of the tags here? Bromance? Not every story with two male friend main characters is a bromance.…
Stfu doomed homophobes. U say that just becoz ur mind can't comprehend the shits they have
0 1
On Rookie • Jan 26, 2026
Title Rookie
My first full-length Lesbian movie! Surprisingly good!! I set 0 expectation but this is realllyy goood
1 1
On Bon Appetit • Jan 25, 2026
Title Bon Appetit
can anyone convince me to continue to watch this series. i can't feel my excitement..
0 2
On Affinity • Jan 25, 2026
Title Affinity
Youku can't live a single day without Queerbaiting the ads bruhh. why would they advertise a scene as if they'll do BDSM between 2 males bruh STOP QUEERBAITING ALREADY
4 0
Replying to Aria • Jan 25, 2026
On Prime for the SEA region (i think, but if you're outside and have it do tell LOL). The special got added here…
Im indonesian and it does exist in my Prime
0 0
On Reloved • Jan 24, 2026
Title Reloved
sopo seh sutradara ne i asu tenan ogg. episod lagi sedih sedih nya berduka malah jadi momen sange dan ewe couple utama. I understand that they are main couple but where is the RESPECT??? #RESPECTDON #RESPECTPOND memek lu sutradara taiiii
3 0