Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Yogyakarta (ꦔꦪꦺꦴꦒꦾꦏꦂꦠꦲꦣꦶꦤꦶꦔꦿꦠ꧀), Indonesia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 28, 2021

Bai_yu Cakrawala

Yogyakarta (ꦔꦪꦺꦴꦒꦾꦏꦂꦠꦲꦣꦶꦤꦶꦔꦿꦠ꧀), Indonesia
Replying to Kenneth Carl Vega • Nov 14, 2024
can somebody pls explain to me, I quite did not understood what Ju Yeong and Do Hee quarreled about at episode…
As for the test results, I think it's because Do hee was always failing in every year's university entrance exams that's why he chose to faked it.. Everything is going normal until Ju Yeong found out the test results of Do Hee that Ju Yeong got it from Do Hee's father.. That's explained a lot. Especially living in Ilsan-Seoul where people are all well employed and have a good life, he fake the university graduation sertificate just for applying job in Little America School.. So that he'd be pay a high salary.. As for the building pattern... I can only think that Do Hee was really traumatized of that place, that's why he is so intended to sell the building to other people after his dad passed away so that he won't carrying the pains from the past (iykyk)
5 1
On Innocent Thing • May 23, 2024
sorry y'all for shipping young eun with her PE teacher instead of SEO yeon,,, idk- they just look hot together. but yeah still I can't support cheating behind his wife
5 0
Replying to Bai_yu Cakrawala • Apr 6, 2024
tell me is it worth to watch? thx
can u tell me which sites that provide it to watch *for FREE*? literally not getting any paid subscription
0 3
On About Youth • Apr 1, 2024
Title About Youth
first of all they need to use different name bcoz I was wrong cuz I watched the same name drama but it was from 2018 not 2022 :'(
1 0
Replying to Assassin Wench • Mar 30, 2024
It had potential but was way too all over the place. the script and general focus needed much more work.
tell me is it worth to watch? thx
0 6
Replying to Zeonia_03 • Jul 18, 2022
Title Our Days
I do have trust issues 😌😪lol😏 but is it really bad just wondering bc I haven't watched this yet??😑🙄
Also some important info, the first 3 episodes of this series was I think super boring that I even think cannot continue to watch but all of that started to changed in eps 4 and forward cuz it's getting interesting to watch. So please prepare yourself before watching the super boring first 3 episodes hahahaahaha
2 0
Replying to Zeonia_03 • Jul 18, 2022
Title Our Days
I do have trust issues 😌😪lol😏 but is it really bad just wondering bc I haven't watched this yet??😑🙄
I think it's still be okay for you to watch if you're usually easy to forgive someone who have betrayed and disappoint you xD😅. Like me... I posted my comment when I was still in the eps 9 or 10 (I don't really remember) but when I watched the last episode of this series, I was shockingly able to forgive the main character that I used to hate but previously did gaining my love😃👍. The ending was somehow wonderful but I just felt bad for Saint even though I hated him previously lmao
1 1
On Our Days • Jun 13, 2022
Title Our Days Spoiler
The character that used to be my most favorite one turns out to be the character that I most hated like ughhhhhhhhhhuh😾. If anyone of you having some trust issues problem I definitely would NOT recommend you to watch this series like srslyy🥲. There are many series' better than this one jing jing
2 3
On United Win • Jun 9, 2022
Title United Win
Thanks to all the thoughts in this comment section! Now I know that I shouldn't waste my time on watching this series as it isn't BL :v
Seriously tho, YoYo and other Chinese streaming platform medias have gone wrong to promote something that it doesn't look like what it actually is🙄🙄
2 0
On Remember 15 • May 19, 2022
Title Remember 15
The eps is really getting so boring right now😵 so much flashbacks made me dizzy
2 0
Replying to Leanne Lucas • Jun 21, 2021
Where can i watch the full episode?
WeTV and Dailymotion. WeTV is the official one but you have to pay while Dailymotion is unofficial but it's free.
0 0
Replying to thebeachboy • Jun 20, 2021
Title Racket Boys
I do not know whether you are Indonesion are not. But despite that, the dialogues in the 5th episode really offended…
yea same energy as you don't give a shit to racism. big dumbass
5 0
Replying to Jess • Jun 4, 2021
I don't see why you think they are not allowed to make sequels/prequels for 2gether.... and also why the fact…
where is the valid prove for TayNew being Homophobes? as far as I know, it was *cough* Krist... back in 2018.... im sorry for all krist fans if y'all read ma comment
1 0
On Golden Blood • Jun 2, 2021
Title Golden Blood
Pfft what is wrong with this page? Why put timer for episode 3 when the first episode hasn't even aired yet :'V
6 1