News
Replying to cherry • Jun 2, 2026
Title Unexpected Business
where to watch TT
tubi
0 0
On Ma Dong Seok • Nov 22, 2025
Person Ma Dong Seok
don lee is starring as a master in competition show "I am boxer". Be sure to check it out!
4 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Nov 20, 2025
Title Alchemy of Souls
I REALLY tried to love this drama especially how people say its the best drama or its 10/10 but I just... couldn't. The effects and cgi were great. I don't know the whole thing just felt lacking and didn't intrest me at all. I can see how it can become people's favorite, maybe its because ive watched wuxias/xianxias a lot but this didn't keep me entertained at all and the plot was just... okay. Love all the actors though. Great Job.
4 4
On The Iron Squad • Apr 12, 2024
Title The Iron Squad
where can i watch this? i watched the soldiers 2 years ago and this seems like something i’ll definitely like.
1 0
Replying to EasyPeasyLemonSqueezy • Apr 6, 2024
Title League of Universities: The Athlete Boys
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4790332893955072?bstar_from=bstar-web.homepage.recommend.all
are all episodes out? or is it still airing ?
0 0
Replying to Gfoxie_01 • Apr 6, 2024
Title League of Universities: The Athlete Boys
maybe next season hopefully
are all episodes out yet? or is it still airing ?
0 1
Replying to angie • Feb 20, 2024
Title Unexpected Business in California
is it available on the north america server of disney + ?
thank you so much !
1 0
Replying to Purple • Feb 17, 2024
Title Unexpected Business in California
I'm glad I randomly watched the first episode on Disney+. I really like the genuine interaction between the cast…
is it available on the north america server of disney + ?
1 2
On The First Responders • Jan 22, 2024
Title The First Responders
wish I found this earlier 😩 I love shows like 911, the rookie and Chicago fire. So a show like this I ended up LOVING ! starting s2 rn
4 0
On Love Reset • Jan 16, 2024
Title Love Reset
laughed so much during this movie 🤣 glad I watched it, it was really good and something nice to watch when you need something more lighthearted
3 0
On Nocturnal • Jan 14, 2024
Title Nocturnal
when will this be released?
1 0
On Door Lock • Jan 14, 2024
Title Door Lock
was it the best thriller? no but it was still a good watch. definitely held my breath more than once, creepy and the cinematography was really good. definitely had some fear after watching it. Would also rewatch again!
1 0
Replying to God • Dec 18, 2023
Title Revenant
Try Guest, Hometown, Gannibal and Kaidan Botan Doro
I've seen guest, that was one of my favorite kdramas! haven't heard of the others so I'll definitely check them out ty
1 1
On Revenant • Dec 14, 2023
Title Revenant
dropped halfway, just wasn't interesting and felt repetitive. I'm not new to this genre of possession so that wasn't the problem, it just wasn't good to me 🤷🏻♀️
6 5
On The Childe • Nov 8, 2023
Title The Childe
seonho was great!! would love to see more roles like this from him in the future! movie was good as well! would rewatch & recommend to my friends who like action thrillers.
5 1
On The Grotesque Mansion • Oct 23, 2023
Title The Grotesque Mansion
9/10 for me! I really loved it. Loved the way it was broken into chapters each depicting something else. easy to understand too but gets your brain going at the same time. would definitely recommend to others
3 0
On Gaus Electronics • Oct 20, 2023
Title Gaus Electronics
really loved it! it was nice seeing a drama that had no angst really. It was refreshing to see a good comedy!! I binged the entire show in a day haha. will def rewatch when I need something lighthearted & a laugh
6 0
On Happiness • Nov 7, 2021
Title Happiness
I just finished ep 1 and it's already so good omg! I happy to see hyung sik again !
4 0
On The Man from Nowhere • Jul 3, 2021
Title The Man from Nowhere
it's currently almost 4am... I just finished watching this and I'm sobbing !! 10/10 it was amazing !!
1 0
lo_ve • Apr 13, 2021
Article The 57th Baeksang Arts Awards have released nominations for TV, film, and theater
rooting for song joong ki !!
2 0
