Editorials
On Marry My Husband • Mar 4, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
pls someone tell me!! lee yi kyung IG acc
0 3
Replying to Burcu • Mar 4, 2024
Person Nanon Korapat Kirdpan
I want to see him with Kao Supassara for GMMTV2024 Part 2
I want to see him with janhae! 😁❤️
1 2
Replying to pransocool53 • Mar 2, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
Does anybody know if this show is based on a manhwa or novel?
based on စပ
0 0
Replying to Wrong Side of the Rainbow • Feb 27, 2024
Title Wrong Side of the Rainbow
Replying to deleted comment
how did u know that?
0 4
Replying to jasonzhao • Feb 12, 2024
Title My Precious
sorry not r/t to this but Gmmtv part 2 in April according to x
link 😁😁
0 0
On Thicha • Feb 8, 2024
Title Thicha
❤️❤️❤️❤️
1 0
Replying to LoveDrama93 • Feb 7, 2024
Title Until the Sun Meets the Star
I hope Namfah quit CH3, If her next role is support again time to quit and go for freelance.
I'm agree with you !!
1 0
On Dew Jirawat Sutivanichsak • Feb 6, 2024
Person Dew Jirawat Sutivanichsak
I want to see him with janhae in a series as lead lead role 😑🤭💘
1 0
On Ploy's Yearbook • Feb 3, 2024
Title Ploy's Yearbook
will Jamie get another lead role in part 2 , I'm so excited 🤭
5 1
On Namfah Thunyaphat Phatrathinchaicherin • Feb 3, 2024
Person Namfah Thunyaphat Phatrathinchaicherin
give more lead lead roles, I'm so disappointed, so tired , huuuuu!!!!
0 0
On A Bitter Honeymoon • Jan 15, 2024
Title A Bitter Honeymoon
is this cancelled??
1 4
On Treasure Lovers • Jan 13, 2024
Title Treasure Lovers
when????????????????????? 😑
1 5
Replying to OnePalmDistance • Jan 12, 2024
Title 23.5
Most likely after Last Twilight's 11th episode if 23.5 is really replacing it.
a tale of thousands stars?? 😑
1 1
Replying to OnePalmDistance • Jan 12, 2024
Title 23.5
Most likely after Last Twilight's 11th episode if 23.5 is really replacing it.
what's ATOTA what drama??
0 0
Replying to Pijush • Jan 11, 2024
Title Candle in the Sun
These are only available on NETFLIX Thailand. I honestly don't know about USA region. But our country only has…
where r u from?
0 0
Replying to zerofortheen • Jan 11, 2024
Title The Second Chance
yeah I wanna watch this drama, eng sub plissssss 😭😭🥹🥹🙏🏻🙏🏻
I had burmese sub , cris is bad woman in this drama 😑😑 but still like this drama 😁😁
2 1
On Boyhood • Jan 8, 2024
Title Boyhood
yim ai wan acting , omg 😱😱❤️
4 0
Replying to DistractedPadawan • Jan 8, 2024
Title My Love in the Countryside
does anyone know where we’d be watching when it airs?
ch 3 app 😁
0 0
Replying to Htet Takohaye Karauh • Jan 6, 2024
Person Jan Ployshompoo Supasap
yeah, this new one doesn't give her justice!! 🙃
ဟုတ်ကဲ့ပါရှင့် သိပါပြီ ❤️🙃
0 0
Replying to Htet Takohaye Karauh • Jan 5, 2024
Title Mystery of the Spirit
it will air in Jan 24 ❤️
let's watch together 😁😜😁
1 1
