Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 17, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: In my room, watching dramas until my eyes hurt ~ Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 3,346 LV11
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 10, 2021
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1

Hilary

In my room, watching dramas until my eyes hurt ~ Philippines
On Lee Mu Jin • Mar 9, 2022
Person Lee Mu Jin
He's 21? I thought he was older. Anyways, his voice is really good. I love Traffic Light.
3 0
Replying to Hilary • Mar 8, 2022
List CheezeFilm
If it's a series, I think it has only one episode since it's the only video with the title [a minute later world].…
Np!
0 0
Replying to Angie • Mar 8, 2022
List CheezeFilm
Is A Minute Later World a new series? It only has one episode so far.
If it's a series, I think it has only one episode since it's the only video with the title [a minute later world]. Or maybe it's a movie, Idk.
0 2
On Onew • Mar 6, 2022
Person Onew
She has the same name as Onew. She looks so pretty.
0 0
Replying to Dreamgirls101 • Mar 3, 2022
1. Won Jimin2. Kim Seonyou3. Myung Hyunseo4. Hong Hyejoo5. Kim Riwon6. Park Boeun7. Yoon Chaewon
Thanks!
0 0
On Hope or Dope • Feb 27, 2022
Title Hope or Dope
OMG. I think I'll have a hard time watching this. 1 episode a week? I can't..
2 0