K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 5 hours ago
K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 12 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 13 hours ago
On Enhypen Comeback Show: Manifesto - Day 1 • Jul 31, 2022 Title Enhypen Comeback Show: Manifesto - Day 1 You can watch it here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36WwV504Pr8 0 0
Replying to netfelix • Jul 28, 2022 Title Mimicus it is, the three girls are May, Haeyoon and Remi from Cherry Bullet Oh, thanks! 1 0
On Mimicus • Jul 27, 2022 Title Mimicus At 6:31 of episode 1, is the blonde girl May from Cherry Bullet? I feel like it's her but I'm not sure. 2 2
Replying to Suky • Jul 27, 2022 Title Mimicus Who came here after knowing Sunghoon will have a cameo appearence? The ost from the trailer is making my expectations… Ikr. My enha heart will sure explode! 5 0
On All That We Loved • Jul 27, 2022 Title All That We Loved OMG! Yeo Bin!! You're finally in a Kdrama!!! 0 0
lo_ve • Apr 20, 2022 Article 2PM's Lee Jun Ho and Girls Generation's Im Yoon Ah are set to star in a new drama! OMG! I am so excited! 5 0
On Beginning • Apr 11, 2022 Title Beginning OMG, I haven't watched this but I just saw the cast dancing to All I Wanna Do:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUgBe-9bqlU 0 0
On Yoon Sang Jung • Mar 29, 2022 Person Yoon Sang Jung She is so cute in A Business Proposal. I hope she will have more roles in the future. 9 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 29, 2022 Title Twenty Five Twenty One OMG! Almost 12k comments. We're on fire 🔥🔥 4 0
Replying to Staccie • Mar 29, 2022 List want to watch KOREAN oh dang, I just saw the reviews😨...it's not really worth it then to watch, especially since it's 52 eps. long… Yup. I just finished watching it yesterday and I totally wasted 52 hours watching it. 1 0
lo_ve • Mar 28, 2022 Article Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin confirmed to star in a space drama! OMG! I am so excited! 3 0
lo_ve • Mar 28, 2022 Article EXO's Doh Kyung Soo to lead the upcoming movie "Escape" OMG! I am so excited! 1 0
lo_ve • Mar 28, 2022 Article Han Ji Eun will reportedly join Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin in "Ask The Stars" OMG! I am so excited! 1 0
Staccie • Mar 28, 2022 List want to watch KOREAN I see that you have Young Lady and Gentleman on your list. You might want to remove if you see the reviews. 1 2
Replying to Saarthak • Mar 28, 2022 Review Young Lady and Gentleman Will you still proceed with this ratings 🙄 Noooo! I will change it. I am still watching the last episode. 0 0
Replying to _sunflower_ • Mar 24, 2022 Title Ten Years of Loving You https://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/play/id/34469/sid/1/nid/1.html OMG! Thank you! 0 0
On Blue Birthday: The Movie • Mar 17, 2022 Title Blue Birthday: The Movie I really want to watch this because of the scenes that were not included in drama version. 7 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36WwV504Pr8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUgBe-9bqlU