K-Drama
On The Flowers Are Blooming • Feb 6, 2022
Title The Flowers Are Blooming
How is Jessie Fu's role An Xiao Luo?
1 2
Replying to yun_dms • Feb 6, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers Spoiler
It really sad how he have no confident with himself to win Gorya heart, I feel relieve when he know he already…
Yes. I'm so glad now Gorya called him as her 'boyfriend' even just once.
2 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Feb 6, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers Spoiler
How Thyme said "You'll never choose me anyway". So sad.
9 2
On Park Jung Woo • Feb 6, 2022
Person Park Jung Woo
I'm so glad he got more roles now not just in web dramas. Loved him as Kang Yoon in Love Playlist. Fighting.
3 0
On Roh Yoon Seo • Feb 6, 2022
Person Roh Yoon Seo
Can't wait for 20th Century Girl.
0 0
On Park Ji Sung • Feb 5, 2022
Person Park Ji Sung
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Kang Tae Hyun • Feb 5, 2022
Person Kang Tae Hyun
Happy Birthday!
0 0
Replying to Xavier Ng • Feb 4, 2022
Title Kep1er Zone
idollive on youtube
Okay! Thanks.
0 0
Replying to Dxloxity • Feb 4, 2022
Title Kissable Lips
jun ho is a vampire
He is? I guess I will watch this after it ends.
0 1
On Kep1er Zone • Feb 4, 2022
Title Kep1er Zone
Where to watch?
0 2
Replying to xue er • Feb 4, 2022
Title Don't Lie, Rahee Spoiler
i hate raehee :( but i ship her and howon so much :((
Me too. I hate how she lies and used Minyeong. But still shipping him with Howon.
3 1
On Kissable Lips • Feb 4, 2022
Title Kissable Lips
How is Kim Ji Woong's role Kim Jun Ho? I am currently watching his other drama Don't Lie Rahee.
0 3
lo_ve • Jan 31, 2022
Article "All Of Us Are Dead" tops Netflix for two days in a row!
It is also ranked Top 1 here in Philippines.
6 0
On Zhou Dong Yu • Jan 31, 2022
Person Zhou Dong Yu
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Choi Hee Jin • Jan 31, 2022
Person Choi Hee Jin
Love her in Snowdrop and she kind of look like Jennie of BLACKPINK.
2 0
On The 8 Show • Jan 28, 2022
Title The 8 Show
I'm so excited for IU.
6 0
On Yoo Seon Ho • Jan 28, 2022
Person Yoo Seon Ho
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
lo_ve • Jan 28, 2022
Article Upcoming series "Money Game" announces its star-studded lineup!
So excited!
0 0
On Lee Jun Ho • Jan 25, 2022
Person Lee Jun Ho
Happy Birthday!
2 0
On Hwang Jung Eum • Jan 25, 2022
Person Hwang Jung Eum
Happy Birthday!
0 0
1