Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Where the stars are under the sea
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 11, 2021

Junes Rabbit

Where the stars are under the sea
Replying to Akita • Oct 5, 2025
???? shes in her mid 30s ._. silly
If 20 years is common to you, sure
5 2
Replying to Akita • Oct 5, 2025
???? shes in her mid 30s ._. silly
Between the FL and ML. What gap would it be if you're addressing just the FL
0 4
On Tempest • Oct 3, 2025
Title Tempest Spoiler
The cliche where the politician husband had an illegitimate kid.... meh
3 0
On Tempest • Oct 2, 2025
Title Tempest
Seeing John Cho here was surprising
2 0
Replying to yuenico • Jul 18, 2025
Tell me you're slow without telling me you're slow.
???
0 0
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Mar 9, 2025
That's exactly what I did 😭😭😭😭I can't believe I started something that didn't finish airing
Cruel punishment 😭
0 0
Replying to mari_2004 • Mar 2, 2025
it feels like a betrayal that I waited for so long to try to find a way to watch this drama, and when i finally…
That's exactly what I did 😭😭😭😭
I can't believe I started something that didn't finish airing
1 2
On Lee Elijah • Feb 20, 2025
Person Lee Elijah
Happy birthday Elijah 🎉 🎂

Was watching Good Detective and stumbled on her birthday
4 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
So, is it a plot hole? The DNA test saying they're 0% related.

If he is the grandpa's kid then should he and Paik Ui Yong should've some match considering they'd be half siblings right?
2 3