K-Drama
Replying to Toyaa • 5 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours Spoiler
From your comment, I’m getting the vibe that you’re bringing this up mainly to bash the ML because, for now,…
Actually, I was really sad to see him do the same thing his father did to his mother, especially knowing that he once protected her from his father's violence. That's what really bothered me about that scene.
2 2
Replying to Toyaa • 5 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
From your comment, I’m getting the vibe that you’re bringing this up mainly to bash the ML because, for now,…
That's not what I'm trying to do at all. I don't like either of the two leads, and I'm not trying to downplay her cheating or make what she did seem less wrong. I think they were both wrong.
1 4
Replying to CherryFoxWhispers • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Early Spring
I woke up before 5 a.m. just to watch the new eps. At this point, I’m no longer watching this drama, I’m in…
in my country it's dubbed, it's actually the 1st one from China dubbed by Netflix here, so my grandma can watch it too, we're loving it.
5 1
Replying to haloum • Apr 25, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
this is gonna sound weird but is the blackthorn in ur name a reference to The Dark Artifices/ the Shadowhunters…
Yes, it is! Julian was my fav character of all times.
1 1
On Perfect Crown • Apr 25, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
I hate to say it since I love both actors, but I had so high expectations and they were not fulfilled, so I'll just drop here instead of forcing myself to finish 💔
2 6
Replying to safi • Mar 6, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
HOLD ONN why is the rating soo low is it bad ???
No, it's enjoyable, the low grade are because of haters
2 1
On Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 6, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
Jisoo did a really good job! I mean both of them, I just get mad because of the hating over her acting when she obviously improved a lot. Most of those people who rated it are haters that didn’t even watch the drama.
11 0
Replying to roberta • Jul 16, 2025
Title Our Generation
mulher insuportável pqp enfia esse camarão no teu RABO então pra tu ver oq tem nele
KKKKKKKKKKKKK
2 0
Replying to SUCCONDIS • Jul 16, 2025
Title Our Generation
Why is yu xiao's profile so down, he has a lot of screen time.
You're right, I bet he even shows up more than the ML.
2 0
On My Youth • Jun 18, 2025
Title My Youth
25th of July isn't confirmmed? Wow, I got a real fake news.
4 0
Replying to ilovetvalot • Jun 5, 2025
Article Choi Woo Shik and Jung So Min are the next SBS K-drama couple!
BITCH I'M TUNED IN TF JUNE HURRY UP
June is here already, but they said it only be released at october and so on TT
0 1
Replying to mingyuswife • May 15, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
It's nice to see go min si again in a cooking-themed show after jinny's kitchen
This is the reason I got this show on my list on april, I had no idea this would be realese before it.
1 0
Replying to Pia • Mar 14, 2025
Title Knock Off
Isk who to trust anymore… Gold medalist posted a statement today that they just dated from 2019-2020 when she…
They only showed pictures about that time, not from before. When he was on military service he sended her letters, which was in 2017, and it call her nicknames that are not used by "friends". Well, one thing I'm sure is that he is 100% wrong.
6 0
Replying to LovelyDramas • Mar 13, 2025
Title The First Frost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DinXRBiA1Q
Thank you so muchh!!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On The First Frost • Mar 13, 2025
Title The First Frost
Please someone help me, I can't find a song that was in the trailer, not even between the OST's playlists. I think is from somewhere else, but I can't find nowhere. It says something like "I'm so sick and tired of these love songs".
1 2
Replying to Emzfmz • Mar 8, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
Gonna start this soon... havent seen and IU or PBG drama in soooo long...
Me too, I'll wait until my semester end in mid april so I can be fully present while watching.
1 2
Replying to yoonie_26 • Feb 19, 2025
Title Reborn
first frost has been announced now I need this 😭
Yeah, I've been waiting like crazy for both of them, and now at least one is finally out.
1 0
Replying to July • Feb 18, 2025
Title The First Frost
I remember now—that's why it's familiar. It's from the Hidden Love OST [Forever Star - Zhang Yihao]😭😭😆
I haven't watch yet, so Im sooo excited for listen to this in hereeee
0 0
On The First Frost • Feb 16, 2025
Title The First Frost
HL is one of my favorites but I hope this pass it. I want to feel how I felt in 2023 watching HL again.
8 0
Replying to Kiara • Feb 7, 2025
Title Newtopia
I was excited to watch this because I like Jisoo. I watched the first 25 minutes, but I just couldn't get into…
Me too, as a jisoo girlie I was so excited but I knew deep down that this show is not for me. still, I will try to watch the second one, sending all my love to my bias💕
3 0
