K-Drama
On Love in the Moonlight • Jan 20, 2023
Title Love in the Moonlight
I binge watched 8 episodes and I'm in love but why theres so many people saying that is not worth to watch?
4 4
Replying to gemmagyh • Jan 20, 2023
Title Love in the Moonlight Spoiler
When did Lee Young know that Ra On is a woman?
was in the beggining of ep 8, before they had they first kiss she found out.
0 1
On Kim You Jung • Jan 20, 2023
Person Kim You Jung
I met her in 20CG and after that I watched Young actors retreat and I wanna watch everyting she will do now.
4 0
Replying to tintin92 • Dec 15, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Sadly nothing so good yet :(But i watched the kdrama our beloved summer and it was kinda similar imo, yet not…
Our beloved summer is one of my favorites, I loved it so much. I'll try to watch "my little happiness", thank you for the recommendation.
1 1
On Lighter & Princess • Dec 15, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Please recommend me more dramas like this one, I need to watch something like this. I was totally giving up on dramas with a lot of romance but this one was so good.
2 24
Replying to Random Series • Sep 12, 2022
Title Little Women
Episode 3Let's split 60/40..few seconds laterJust to be c;ear, I get the 60%This had me laughing.I don't think…
i don't think so. They give me such a "Getaway car" by Taylor Swift vibe. Maybe they just are close to get the money, and don't have interest in each other, he made it clear that is all about money. But, maybe they will change this, who knows. We'll see.
0 2
Replying to Jenliuur • Aug 28, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Try Arthdal Chronicles, also k-drama high fantasy like this one.
I will for sure, I can't wait till season 2. I'm so I love with AoS, and I hated fantasy kdramas, now I just want more.
1 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 28, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
someone knows if there's any kdramas like this one? I need to watch something like this to wait until December.
0 4
On May I Help You? • Jul 30, 2022
Title May I Help You?
Is it the drama that made Lee Hyeri training ping pong?
0 0
On Ki Do Hoon • Jul 6, 2022
Person Ki Do Hoon
I thought I had watched something with him before Jinxed at first but I didn't. Why his face seem so familiar?
2 4
Replying to blu_naya • Jun 30, 2022
Title Dear.M
As a psych student, Mok Jin should know MBTI test is not a reliable personality test.- a psych grad student
What is the better test?
1 1
On Alienoid 1 • Jun 15, 2022
Title Alienoid 1
I can't wait to see Kim Tae Ri and Ryu Joon Yeol in the same movie again, I watched little forest yesterday and loved it.
5 0
Replying to Aki • Jun 12, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
How long do we need to wait English ubtitles n this movie released ?
Probably just some hours
0 4
Replying to Eren Jäger • Jun 9, 2022
Title Eve
Can someone tell who is the male lead ? Is it her target of revenge ? 🤔
I think is Bora's husband, but I think that it will change and it will be the lawyer( just a theory)
2 2
Replying to pankku • Jun 9, 2022
Title Eve
Why the raitings is low??
I think that those people that gave low raiting didn't liked the explicit content, I think they just didn't know that is a +18 content.
1 1
On Kiss Sixth Sense • May 25, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
I think it's 2 per week cause the episode 2 it's already available
0 0
Replying to AlexAze • Apr 7, 2022
Person Nam Joo Hyuk
Baek Yijin is his best character thus far! I'm looking forward to his next project
I'm missed him after the end of " 25 21" so I'm watching weightlifting Kim bok joo, and he is so cute and funny.
10 0
