Editorials
On Irreplaceable • 4 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
I wish there is kisses scenes and more romance scenes as it is more focused on the work all time
3 0
On Love Me • Nov 20, 2025
Title Love Me
who is the main lead of this drama?
0 2
On Dream to You • Oct 3, 2025
Title Dream to You
poor him always having a sad character in ever drama
6 3
On Our Generation • Sep 18, 2025
Title Our Generation
this drama is good as the plot and cast perfect but one thing I feel like the main lead didn’t love her enough like she did. I don’t get the idea of what she is so thingy about when he leaves and I feel like he doesn’t miss her when he is away. While he was in Hong Kong, he didn’t even look happy and feel relieved that he gets see her
1 0
On Be Passionately in Love • Jun 4, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
Should I watch this drama as I am not sure because of the rating?
1 1
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 31, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I don’t seem to find Yang eun myeong wife on the cast list as I would like to know what is her name and age
1 1
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Mar 31, 2025
Title Northward
No plans at the moment.
thank you so much for your comment but I tend to watch more cdrama than kdrama. cdrama is more fun and interesting to watch these days and havent been watching many kdramas lately
0 1
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Mar 30, 2025
Title Northward
No plans at the moment.
do you think this a good drama to watch?
0 3
On Northward • Mar 27, 2025
Title Northward
I am hearing that there is going to season 2 of this drama? right or no
1 6
On City of Romance • Mar 24, 2025
Title City of Romance
what epsiode is when she finds out what black looks like?
1 1
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 21, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
how many episodes are odour so far as I want to start watching it and also does an epsiode come out everyday?
2 2
Replying to ShaliniGupta • Jan 18, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Any rumors when??
I don’t know but I feel like this month is all the historical drama coming out and next month or onwards, romance cdrama may be starting coming out for us to watch
3 0
Replying to stanEXOforbetterLIFE • Jan 18, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Yes.in the last episode
thanks
0 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Jan 11, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Can someone explain to me that does he found that she is from the real world and came into a novel? I am confused
0 2
On The White Olive Tree • Dec 22, 2024
Title The White Olive Tree
cdrama never tells the release as they delay it very for a long time
2 0
Replying to darkstar • Dec 16, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Just started watching this one. Did Zhao Lu Si do plastic surgery? She looks different.
She has lost of weight because she has filmed this drama and another one this year. Also, Chinese actresses tend to change their makeup to different makeup style which make their face bit different.
1 0
On Love's Ambition • Sep 23, 2024
Title Love's Ambition
hope the drama come out soon as I haven’t watch a cdrama for short period of time.
2 0
Replying to itsariaselenecruz • Sep 23, 2024
Title Love's Ambition
I hope this gets picked up by Netflix. Does anyone know the song's name in the trailer?
I hope it does love it when cdrama come on Netflix
0 0
On The White Olive Tree • Sep 23, 2024
Title The White Olive Tree
This drama looks similar to Descendants of the Sun Korean drama
1 10
On Romance in the House • Aug 17, 2024
Title Romance in the House
this drama is good but I don’t like the fact that the daughter always hating the father, she can just forget it.
5 2
