Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 18, 2021
On My Love • Jul 20, 2024
Title My Love
can someone let me know where can I watch this on because it is not on dramacool or any another websites?
0 1
On Ending Again Special • Jul 15, 2024
shall I include this as a kdrama or a kmovie so I can be able to know where to put on my kdrama list or kmovie list? let me know guys
0 0
On What If • May 13, 2024
Title What If
may I ask who is the main lead in this drama?
1 2
On The Atypical Family • May 4, 2024
why is the female lead using them and pretending to be a different person as I don’t understand what her and family wants?
2 3
On Wedding Impossible • Apr 4, 2024
could someone explain to me that why did she get pissed off when he helped her to get the main lead in her acting job?
0 3
Replying to Alex Stefan • Apr 4, 2024
I mean, she does have a right to be mean to him right now and he's the one who told her to be like because he…
true
0 0
On Wedding Impossible • Apr 3, 2024
Could someone explain to me that why does the younger brother wants to stop their marriage as I don’t understand it. I am watching epsiode 2 as I didn’t get it why he said no to their marriage???
0 3
Replying to Alex Stefan • Mar 30, 2024
I mean, she does have a right to be mean to him right now and he's the one who told her to be like because he…
I am literally watching the first episode now and I am just feel so bad for him man
0 0
Replying to Alex Stefan • Mar 30, 2024
I mean, she does have a right to be mean to him right now and he's the one who told her to be like because he…
I don’t underhand what are you saying, what does you mean she have the right to be mean?
0 8
On Queen of Tears • Mar 30, 2024
I don’t like the fact she and her family is so mean to him, man as I am thinking of dropping out of this drama
6 10
On Eye Love You • Jan 6, 2024
Title Eye Love You
Would you say this is a kdrama or jdrama? Because i dont know if i should put this drama on my kdrama or jdrama list
let me know, confused if this is a kdrama or jdrama
1 2
Replying to Ines • Jan 6, 2024
That's not true. Articles have stated that they'll have the same age since they'll act in the past as 19 years…
oh ok
1 0