K-Drama
On Twinkling Watermelon • Mar 3, 2025
Title Twinkling Watermelon
I absolutely adore this drama
6 0
On The Atypical Family • Mar 3, 2025
Title The Atypical Family
I personally loved this drama. This is one of those dramas for me which I start with no expectations but end up loving it.
9 0
On The Judge from Hell • Mar 3, 2025
Title The Judge from Hell
This drama was so amazing anddddd PSH... girl she slayed. Like literally and really.
3 0
On Family by Choice • Mar 3, 2025
Title Family by Choice
KHJ deserves so much love. I loved his character
5 1
On Study Group • Mar 3, 2025
Title Study Group
I really enjoyed this drama, we need more of this study group 😭
3 0
Replying to Mochi_Bear • Mar 3, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
girl same here. Initially started watching because I had nothing better to do and I found myself binge-watching…
lol fr. I started this with no expectations NGL but I also ended up binge watching the 4 episodes in one sitting, it's so funny and cute. Idc what anyone else says I'm loving this so far. Also new episode drops today yayyyy
2 1
On Buried Hearts • Mar 2, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
PHS's hair... gosh this man is so good looking
13 1
On Study Group • Mar 2, 2025
Title Study Group
This is my first drama of 2025 absolutely love it.
4 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Mar 2, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
I thought I won't like this but this is surprisingly very entertaining
14 3
On Live On • Feb 3, 2025
Title Live On
I enjoyed this short series. Recently gave this a rewatch
2 0
On My Lovely Liar • Feb 3, 2025
Title My Lovely Liar
I rewatched this while waiting for new episodes of study group... I missed Min Hyun so much 😭
3 0
On Study Group • Feb 3, 2025
Title Study Group
It's only Monday today.... I miss this drama 😭 Thrusday come fast 😭😉
5 0
On The Potato Lab • Feb 3, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
Ig this is going to be a fun one. Cast looks promising tbh
1 0
On Friendly Rivalry • Feb 3, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
Hyeri 💗
1 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Feb 3, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
CHW is a great actor but I don't think he's the best cast for this role.
2 0
On Descendants of the Sun • Jan 26, 2025
Title Descendants of the Sun
I have watched this for idk how many times and going for another rewatch. I Love this drama....
2 0
On Study Group • Jan 23, 2025
Title Study Group
Only one episode a week is such a torture 😭
0 3
On Study Group • Jan 23, 2025
Title Study Group
Just completed the first episode. It's too good.The fight scene was just fire... amazing
4 0
On Newtopia • Jan 14, 2025
Title Newtopia
gosh the trailer was so chaotic. Super excited to see this one
4 0
On The Judge from Hell • Nov 2, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
Best drama of 2024!!
7 0
