Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 5, 2026
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 3, 2021
Replying to sia • Oct 16, 2024
i cant be the only person who thought lee jung-jae and him were the same person at first😭
You're not the only one. I just found out they are different people. They look so similar 😭
0 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Sep 23, 2023
They should have named the drama something. Because we'll end up comparing this with the original one and this is giving a completely different vibe. I don't know what to feel about this. I'm excited but I'm more nervous.
7 2
On One Day Off • May 19, 2023
Title One Day Off
I hope they post all the episodes at once or it will be very annoying to wait a week for a 25 min episode
1 0
Replying to kadie890 • May 17, 2023
Title 18 Again
WHere can I watch 18 again in the US? The internet keeps telling me that it's on iQiyi, Viki, and Netflix, but…
HiTV
2 7
On D.P. • Jan 27, 2023
Title D.P.
Second season when?
0 0
Replying to ProteaEden • Jan 27, 2023
Title Fall for You
I do wish the whole gang was connected some how in the real world, not just the 3... Jin Woo could've been an…
I like the idea. It would have been better, if we could see the friend group together in the real world.
5 1
On Fall for You • Jan 27, 2023
Title Fall for You
I genuinely liked this mini series. Eventhough the ending was quite confusing but I somehow managed to understand it after watching the last episode for like three times Lol😂
2 0
Replying to Rebecca Owu • Jan 27, 2023
Title Hit the Spot
yeah I couldn't watch it, it's not available on my region In Viki
You can watch it on HiTV. (for free)
2 1