Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 28, 2021
Replying to nicaskiv • Sep 4, 2026
I have been summoned!! It's been awhile since I visited this page. The reuters from last night was soooo DELICIOUS!!…
😂🤭🤭 They better give the licence with this kiss in it huh

But i think it will, carefree though . If they got licence for all the 🔥 🔥 kiss , allurements and sensualities in HMH's Love in the clouds? this one will too

HMH is famous indeed for his good kiss scene 🤩🤩🥰🥰
6 0
Replying to luxee • Sep 4, 2026
Why do I feel the ml doesn't look like rcz? The drama isn't following the novel, because the novel doesn't have…
Really ? 🤩🤩🤩 great then

As long as it improves the story i am all in
4 0
Replying to Love in the Shell • Sep 4, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
Yess

But i am wondering, the silver color on HMH, they must have added it on set 🧐, because i haven't seen him with silver hair everytime he leaves the makeup section
2 8
Replying to Love in the Shell • Sep 4, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
Of course we will know next year the whole story 😁😁

I was asking those who have read the novel if there was any mention of that, and some spoilers

If you don't know, it's fine
1 2
On Love in the Shell • Sep 4, 2026
The kiss IS THE moment 🤭🤭🤣🤣💕💕, i am so excited

By the way, i think it was filmed days ago (2 or 3 days ago)
In fact, someone mentioned on weibo before , that they were about to film a kissing scene, but that day or that night we hadn't had reuters about it.

His styling yesterday was indeed completely different.
4 10
On Love in the Shell • Sep 4, 2026
Now that i think about it 😂😂 😅😅

Silver hair or further more White hair are bad omen in C-dramas
It's a sign of reduced lifespan
Is that the case here? let me know in the comments please

That aside, HMH looks 🔥 🔥 🔥 good with this silver hair
4 4
On Love in the Shell • Sep 4, 2026
I am giggling ear to ear about today's reuters 🤣🤣🤩🤩🤭🤭🤭🤭💕💕💕💕💕😘 😚 💋
As expected from the N°1 ML best kisser in Cdramaland 🤭🤭🔥 🔥

There are a lot, this one is my favorite:
https://weibo.com/6993646912/RgwoGF3IY

HouMingHao just started to laugh in the middle of the kiss 🤣🤣 and she followed the mood 🤩🤩🤩
Great couple 🔥
6 0
Replying to xanxinxin • Sep 4, 2026
Girl did u watch todays reuters if not prepare to get fed
🤣🤩😍😍😍😍😍😍🤭🤭💕💕💕💕💕
2 0
Replying to Khaana • Sep 3, 2026
Please tell me How is it I'm dying to know which drama and how was the ending just tell me about ending with spoiler…
yess he was on the phone

Can you tell what they were saying? 👀👀🤣🤣, that would be amazing.

I am not chinese speaker unfortunately, so i won't be of any help 😂😂, if it's about food, maybe an assistant or parents
1 0
Replying to Khaana • Sep 3, 2026
Please tell me How is it I'm dying to know which drama and how was the ending just tell me about ending with spoiler…
yes 😁😁 actually i inquired about one of the dramas you have listed, and made some research , then i found this about the screen writer :

https://kisskh.at/people/125101-zhao-tian-you

And indeed Love in the shell is among them, also LOTY and not LBTI

by the why we still have just HMH and EY in the team cast? though the drama is listed elsewhere
1 0
Replying to Antzela • Sep 3, 2026
🤣🤣🤣 Its more for the secret cameras recording. I've sen even more crazy thing, actors wrapped whit big…
ohh okay, thank you 😊
2 1
Replying to Khaana • Sep 3, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
Please tell me How is it I'm dying to know which drama and how was the ending just tell me about ending with spoiler…
ooh you mean: Love of thousand years instead of LBTI, both of them are played by Zhao Lusi btw
1 5
Replying to Antzela • Sep 3, 2026
🤣🤣🤣 Its more for the secret cameras recording. I've sen even more crazy thing, actors wrapped whit big…
over 500 👀😅 , very impressive
Ok so does he have really 3 characters? in the novel anyway
4 5
Replying to Antzela • Sep 3, 2026
🤣🤣🤣 Its more for the secret cameras recording. I've sen even more crazy thing, actors wrapped whit big…
It's different from the two previous styling for sure, may be that's their point 🤔
He looks younger not only with the hairstyle (shorter hair, beads and braids i guess) but also with the makeup which seems to have freckles and blush or a tan

I don't know what's going on 😁🤭🤭, i still haven't read the novel
4 7
Replying to Antzela • Sep 3, 2026
🤣🤣🤣 Its more for the secret cameras recording. I've sen even more crazy thing, actors wrapped whit big…
woooww that's wild 😝 😝
3 9
Replying to Mariah James • Sep 3, 2026
😂😂🤣 He is beautiful in fact, it wouldn't surprise me if some people have SML syndrome later ( and the…
🤭🤭 i'm feeling good
1 0