News
On Ms. Incognito • Oct 13, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
🙄that female character is really annoying
5 0
On A Hundred Memories • Oct 12, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
🥲😭🫠🙃🙂🥲😔🫡😤😡 I feel bad for him (jeong hyeon) my boy u will find some one u deserve 💜
8 0
On Park Ju Hyun • Oct 5, 2025
Person Park Ju Hyun
new profile pic plzz 🥺
6 0
On Park Ju Hyun • Oct 5, 2025
Person Park Ju Hyun
any one plzz change her profile pic get the new one 🥺🥺
5 7
On A Hundred Memories • Oct 4, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
🥲another fkd up episode 🙂
0 0
On Tempest • Oct 1, 2025
Title Tempest Spoiler
ahh in the end while she is standing in the stage. what if he was standing in the crowd watching her. damn that ending would be good rather than the ending we got🙄
8 1
On A Hundred Memories • Sep 28, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
wtf was that time skip+preview I should have waited more. I watched in one go now I am f****d.
4 0
On Mantis • Sep 26, 2025
Title Mantis
any romantic scenes 🤔
0 1
Replying to User462 • Aug 14, 2025
Title The Winning Try
I would say its 50/50 but now that nationals is here it should focus more on the rugby team
there is definitely love triangle watch the drama trailer
0 0
On Heo Sung Tae • Aug 14, 2025
Person Heo Sung Tae
great actor I really loved his acting in good boy 👍
1 0
On Park Ji Hyun • Aug 13, 2025
Person Park Ji Hyun
just the news she won't be in season 2😭
8 2
On My Lovely Journey • Aug 10, 2025
Title My Lovely Journey
I want more 🥺
3 0
On Chief of Staff Season 2 • Aug 6, 2025
Title Chief of Staff Season 2
season 3 🥺
0 0
On Family by Choice • Aug 4, 2025
Title Family by Choice
👍
0 0
On Racket Boys • Aug 3, 2025
Title Racket Boys
pretty good drama 👍
1 0
On Again My Life • Jul 11, 2025
Title Again My Life
re watched this again still pretty good
1 0
On Temperature of Love • Jul 8, 2025
Title Temperature of Love
2nd ml 🙄
3 0
On Emergency Couple • Jul 8, 2025
Title Emergency Couple
I would not recommend this to anyone🫡
2 0
Replying to SunnyBKL • Jul 6, 2025
Title Law and the City
when does the new eps come out?
Saturday and Sunday
2 1
On Tastefully Yours • May 26, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
🥲
1 0
