They simply explained her absence by saying she went to Los Angeles for training. 😭 I already miss the original female lead. Her chemistry with Jin Yi-soo was one of the biggest reasons I loved Season 1.The show just doesn't feel the same without her. I really hope we get a Season 3 with the original female lead returning and finally get the romance between them.🤞🙏❤️
lord ahh? okay aunty ! You didn’t read it but you’re confident enough to reply? That’s not intelligence, that’s insecurity. Try reading next time before embarrassing yourself.Auntyy🙈
🤣😂yeah I am the problem my 😂(ineer) self is fine i think cus I am not in jail or 💀. outside may be little fat i stopped workouts recently and my diet🙂still I have the muscle mass but with fat and I have the same strength ☢️ and I don't hate others why would I hate others. I only speak truth&facts. her profile pic very bad like its 10 years old right now she is 🔥💯🥵🥶🙈. okay h0000 and her pic looks like it's before surgery or weight loss picture
The twin brother Baek Do-young dies in an accident two years prior to the main timeline of the series. His twin, Baek Do-ha, assumes his identity to protect the female lead, Song Ha-kyung, from the painful truth. The female lead does eventually discover the truth about the twin's death and Do-ha's deception. This revelation is the main source of conflict and causes a major fight, leading to the characters parting ways for a period . The show picks up when Do-ha returns years later, and they are forced to deal with their past trauma and unresolved feelings.
His twin, Baek Do-ha, assumes his identity to protect the female lead, Song Ha-kyung, from the painful truth.
The female lead does eventually discover the truth about the twin's death and Do-ha's deception. This revelation is the main source of conflict and causes a major fight, leading to the characters parting ways for a period . The show picks up when Do-ha returns years later, and they are forced to deal with their past trauma and unresolved feelings.