Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: north korea
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 1, 2021
Replying to DP13 • Mar 1, 2025
why?
I was excited for episode 4, but unfortunately, this episode didn't meet my expectations. The preview looked promising, but the episode fell flat. I expected more from the 4th episode.
2 1
Replying to Dexter • Dec 25, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
no hate man the ending sucks 😂
yes bro
0 0
Replying to Dexter • Dec 25, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
no hate man the ending sucks 😂
yeah man I don't usually comment but u gotta understandthat how much the last episode sucks
0 2
Replying to Somesh • Dec 25, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
I know so many haters are wait for correct time to .... Hating the success of the drama
no hate man the ending sucks 😂
1 4