Editorials
Replying to Mileruichi • Aug 6, 2025
Title Thriving after the Moon Falls
how so?
In novel in black moonlight there is clear happy ending but in this one even though someone might say they are happy at the end but I am not satisfied with it
0 0
Replying to Lian Hua Hua • Jan 26, 2024
Article 'Castle in the Time' starring Zhang Zhe Han & Park Min Young promises a delightful time!
this was filmed in 2016. It's only airing because a japanese company bought the rights to it
Can they release Lee jong suk and love 020 fl drama
2 0
butterfly effect • Jan 16, 2024
Review Only for Love
I thought I was the only one who thought that the chemistry between them in this drama is not good and Dylan did not look that mature and Bai lu didn't look good while trying to act cute with him
0 0
lo_ve • Oct 6, 2021
Article Lee Joon Gi returns to the small screens with "Again My Life"
Of I would.
0 0