News
Replying to MiaDanielle • Feb 27, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Ive been calling it Korean Fatal Attraction.
A Gentleman and A Crazy Lady is what I call it. cause SA gets more scenes than the female lead does at this point
0 0
Replying to MinaM • Feb 27, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I am just here wondering how did this writer managed to make it this bad!?!
feel like no one reviewing what she writes and clearly the bad response from viewers just flies over her head
1 0
Replying to Naebyeol • Feb 21, 2022
Review Young Lady and Gentleman
Yes it is. Which I already called minute I he got amnesia and SR and WDR tricked him into the relationship. At…
me either I'd wait to see the ending then decide. And yes they made YK such a fool with all the amnesia bs and now a fake pregnancy which I know they won't have him check to see if he's not lying
0 1
Replying to Naebyeol • Feb 21, 2022
Review Young Lady and Gentleman
Replying to deleted comment
Yes it is. Which I already called minute I he got amnesia and SR and WDR tricked him into the relationship. At this point predictability is at an all time high.
1 3
