Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 03
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 10, 2021
On Cat for Cash • Mar 4, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
Rom-com my a**! I'm bawling my eyes out every episode 😭😭 leave it to Khao and it's guaranteed i will cry 💔 honestly he such a pretty crier and such an emotional actor. Firstkhao talent is absolutely astonishing! And I applause Satang's acting!!! Him and Khao as brothers is such a good choice they made me so emotional this episode 😭😭😭
20 0
Replying to Panda-san • Feb 27, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
I meant WHERE are people watching lol. I only saw the first episode on YouTube and they had me at the cats
it's available on gagaoolala 🥰
1 0
Replying to Housecat for Mortals • Oct 10, 2025
I need Saenkaew to catch a break, damn. If he goes Ramphueng on all these people they deserve it
I love the khemjira reference 😂😂 I honestly said the same thing 😂 at the end of ep 8 I said my boy gotta get some lessons how to kick a** from Ramphueng🔥😂
0 0
Replying to Aera0804 • Sep 30, 2025
people need to stop sleeping and need to wakeup to watch this drama😉
louder!!! honestly such a good drama I am so hooked I count the days every week till the next episode 😍😍🩷🩷
1 0
On Love in the Moonlight • Sep 24, 2025
I love this series so much. For anyone who is hesitatant please givr it a try! it's really gpod and the chemistry between Peak and Pearl is amazing! The storyline is good and watching them slowly fall in love is giving me so many butterflies in my stomach 🥹❤️I am not going to lie after finishing Shine last week and the heartbreak I went through because of my beloveds Naran and Krailert I am so scared for their love story 😭 but it's so beautiful and so well done I cannot help but keep watching because I already fell in love for this rabbit and his lovely violinist. I just pray we get a happy ending because I cried enough tears for Naran and Klairet, and it doesn't help that this love story just keeps giving me so many dejavus but damnt it is so worth it 😭❤️❤️❤️
12 1
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Aug 23, 2025
krailert amd Naran have my whole heart ❤️ mileapo got me here but I swear Euro and Son absolutely swept me off my feet and got me floating to the moon....their storyline is making me go crazy for how good it is 🫠 I hope they can find happiness at the end cause my heart is not ready to be shattered 😭
8 1
On ABO Desire • Jul 12, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Hua Yong knows what he's doing! He is such a scheming and attractive fox.... i loveeeeee it!!! he knows how to make an alpha beg for him 🫠 this is such a good series I highly recommend it to all the omegaverse lovers out there like me! After reading so many omegaverse manwhas having an adaptation just makes me so happy and excited! I cannot wait for next episode 😍😍😍
12 0
Replying to Enzo • Mar 20, 2025
if you see this comment, ADD ME AS FRIEND let's chat about bl 🥰
Done 💓 looks like we have also the same nationality 🫣
2 0
Replying to GigglySnickerDoodle • Mar 20, 2025
You can't stand Seong Hyeon? Seong Hyeon is the human equivalent of sunshine, and those of you rolling your eyes…
thank you for putting my thoughts into words I couldn't help but be baffled at this comment...like how can you not stand Seonghyon? They need therapy for real.
9 0
Replying to Arthenha • Mar 19, 2025
I’m just barely 7 minutes in but seriously for anybody who still wants to have Su Hyeon be together with Da…
PLEASE LOUDER!!!! like what the hell is wrong with people? if you still want him together with Daon after ep 7 you need serious help. there is no justification for his behaviour towards Daon! He really needs help.
6 0