Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 11, 2022
Replying to lovelaughter • 3 days ago
Yeah, I almost dropped it for the reasons you describe, so I relate a lot. I guess this show is not binge-watch…
yeah , I feel you. Now I'm watching legend of female general
2 0
Replying to lovelaughter • 4 days ago
Yeah, I almost dropped it for the reasons you describe, so I relate a lot. I guess this show is not binge-watch…
yes, I felt like there were a lot of scenes cut and after watching till episode 6 i decided to drop it, as it felt like something was missing.
also because I recently finished watching the love in the clouds, my expectations were very high but sadly for me it's not worth watching.
Will now watch My journey to you or legend of female general
2 2
Replying to sunshine75 • 7 days ago
"If the story was always going to require the romance to be toned down because of her age, then the casting…
what do you say should I watch this or skip of..
i recently watched the love in the clouds
3 1
Replying to sunshine75 • 7 days ago
"If the story was always going to require the romance to be toned down because of her age, then the casting…
where to watch
2 0
Replying to Bluewing • 9 days ago
I hope to see 0h and Esther again . However base on Chinese toxic culture , It’s mostly won’t happen . I really…
is it worth watching, does this have a happy ending or a sad ending. should I watch this or not
1 1
Replying to Xingye • 9 days ago
When will I actually get to see Zhu Yan using his powers?! 🤧 Like I know he’s the Great Demon and supposedly…
is this drama worth watching , i just finished watching the love in the clouds
2 1
Replying to Addie • 9 days ago
I'm stuck at episode 18. I'm trying so hard to finish this drama but I just can't seem to. I want to but each…
is it boring , show I watch this or not , I recently finished watching love in the clouds
1 1
Replying to WenYifan • 9 days ago
Just completed it yesterday and I regret why have I been avoiding it 😭 JI BOZAI and MING YI you will always…
what to watch next
1 0
Replying to Rish • 9 days ago
Other than the boring Situ Ling plot. The story had serious adventure, fantasy and still remained fun, light hearted…
yes , situation ling part was unnecessary
1 0
Replying to Ftale • 9 days ago
Welcome to the club
what to watch next, can you recommend..
I just can't get over ji bozai and ming yi...
3 1
Replying to Momina • 12 days ago
Welcome to the club.
it's really good, i watched all the episodes in 5 days
6 0
DCALAN • Aug 21, 2026
Totally agree! This drama is amazing, but waiting every week for new episodes is pure torture. Anyone not watching is seriously missing out on a masterpiece!
8 0
Replying to leadtheprotection • Aug 11, 2026
They always give the sml a tragic past, make him likeable enough to not hate him, passive enough to never set…
According to me the FML is going to end up with HaGi but SML will also have feelings for her...But I want that she falls in love with SML and end up with him
3 0
Replying to SabarinathVk • Aug 8, 2026
Jin Yi Soo is still the adorable brat, lol. I loved how season 1 made him bratty but still genuinely kind and…
is season 1 related do I have to watch season 1 then watch season 2
1 2
Replying to hyun • Aug 6, 2026
someone tell me when will adult part start?
don't know but I am enjoying the school life
2 2
Replying to InspectorMegre • Aug 2, 2026
Title A Bona Fide Killer Spoiler
i saw it too. When TV said 4 yrs, he immediately looked at their family photo with the kid
yes. He knows but not accepting because he loves her too much, hoping that she will change
2 0
On A Bona Fide Killer • Aug 1, 2026
I think kwon tae seong has an idea who the kingfisher is and the way he is sometimes looking at Bo Na. I think he is thinking I might be wrong but yeah he is suspicious of her🤔
5 2