Replying to smiling1234 • Jul 23, 2026 Title Overdo i don't know but I can't decide should I continue this drama or not 😭😭😭😭.someone pls help me tell me it it's worth watching or not . 0 0
Replying to vinielism • Jul 22, 2026 Title The East Palace Like his dad, he poisoned his brothers in order to get the throne. Didn't succes in the end as his dad found out… ohh 0 0
Replying to vinielism • Jul 21, 2026 Title The East Palace Like his dad, he poisoned his brothers in order to get the throne. Didn't succes in the end as his dad found out… I want to know about the ending part . why the chain from his hands going towards the palace 0 2
Replying to enilaf • Jul 21, 2026 Title The East Palace The storyline and production were excellent almost 10/10 worthy, however they failed with the cast. The storyline… I want to know about the ending part . why the chain from his hands going towards the palace 1 1
On 25 Years of You • Jul 19, 2026 Title 25 Years of You tell me if i should watch this or not is it worth watching 3 2
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 16, 2026 Title See You at Work Tomorrow! I'm not liking the main leads but i really love the chemistry between second main leads . 3 0
Replying to NhorielynAbonita • Jun 12, 2026 Title The Muse of Section E Book 2: The Dark Side Part 2 Inaantay ko nga yan😭 is this the continuation of season 1 2 0
On Song of the Samurai: Fateful Showdown in Kyoto • Jun 4, 2026 Title Song of the Samurai: Fateful Showdown in Kyoto should I watch this 3 0
Replying to ShaashaS • May 16, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Can't believe this is coming to an end in few hours. yes wish this drama had 16 episodes 7 0
Replying to banesaaaa • May 13, 2026 Title The Prisoner of Beauty Happy 1st Anniversary, TPOB! 🌸✨️💘🎉 I am confused which to watch first the prisoner of beauty or love in the clouds or the legend of the female general 4 2
Replying to Somin • May 4, 2026 Title The First Ride where to watch I don't have both these are not available in my country 0 1
Replying to Dame • May 3, 2026 Title Love beyond the Grave spoiler please. what type of ending is this? happy, sad or open? I need to know. salamat! where do you guys watch my episode quality is very poor 1 1
Replying to younggblood • May 3, 2026 Title Love in the Clouds can anyone give me a rec similar to fantasy aspect of this drama with romance as a subplot. I am okay with even… is it worth it 2 3
Replying to HOP2020 • May 2, 2026 Title Perfect Crown I give it to Koreans and K-dramas, they do know how to write romantic dramas most of the time. No wonder K-dramas… for me it's opposite 7 0
Replying to Mpage • May 2, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Episode 8 was absolutely amazing! 🥰❤️ They have such great chemistry and she is finally falling for him.… yes 2 0
Replying to minmin_ • May 1, 2026 Title The First Ride It wass so good but gooshh i wasn't expecting to cry on this show where to watch 0 4
Replying to Shine on Me • Apr 30, 2026 Title Shine on Me Replying to deleted comment tell me it's worth watching 0 1
Replying to Svtcarat1317 • Apr 29, 2026 Title If Wishes Could Kill Someone explain the last scene with the shaman's husband 😭 yes plz explain why red eye 0 0
Replying to mirarmy • Apr 29, 2026 Title If Wishes Could Kill I think it will have a prequal or sequel? But I didn't understand the scene before credits,, what is that discord… yeah, I also think that she is talking with him in order to get her phone so that she can take revenge 2 0
why the chain from his hands going towards the palace
why the chain from his hands going towards the palace
is it worth watching