Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award3 Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award1
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 11, 2025
Congratulations to the Guardians of The Dafeng team for being a certified blockbuster, having exceeded 30,000 Tencent heat index! 😍💐🎊 It’s not just a hit, but a blockbuster! After all the smear campaign it endured, the victory is sweeter 🥰
17 0
Replying to MAlbrra25 • Jan 11, 2025
At last -- here we are . . I have been looking for your name here. 🧡🧡I am always full of excitement when…
The drama itself shows scenes that mirror some bullying he’s getting, like in ep 1 when Yan Ling was berated by the other manager for his accent, and other scenes when he was bullied by brats with powerful dads. He has another new song, can’t remember its title, that says something about him using his talents instead of playing dirty tricks like his bullies.
6 0
Replying to phoenixfrost • Jan 11, 2025
Wei told him to keep his idenity a secret
It’s the nature of mystery dramas. Things are kept hidden for valid reasons.
2 1
Replying to daylightstalker • Jan 11, 2025
Sadly I lost momentum watching this one, stopped since Monday, forgot what episode was released on sunday, does…
It gets better with each episode. If you like comedy, mystery, action and romance, give it another go.
6 0
Replying to RaltzWaltz • Jan 11, 2025
Omg... I'm so over this charade that Ningyan keeps putting on to protect his identity... All of this is getting…
Wei told him to keep his idenity a secret
5 4
Replying to bububo • Jan 11, 2025
So true.. and the whole setup with fireworks path leading to it was super dreamy.
This scene alone justifies Princess Lin An’s FL designation. In a male-centric drama such as this one, an FL’s screen time matters much less than how the ML feels about her. And this scene makes it clear that Xu Qi An’s heart beliongs to her.
6 0
Replying to phoenixfrost • Jan 11, 2025
In a way, I like the 1 episode per day schedule as there are many things to grasp in each episode - many characters…
yup, i prefer 2 episodes a day, but I don’t mind 1 ep a day as it gives me time to rewatch previous episodes
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jan 11, 2025
I’m so confused with the whole demonic hand in his body now. They’re adding so many layers to this that I…
In a way, I like the 1 episode per day schedule as there are many things to grasp in each episode - many characters and places to remember. I therefore enjoy rewatching.
2 2
Replying to Gone • Jan 11, 2025
EP 3What they are doing to him is so not fair. I get it's comedy but I can't help but feel my heart ache that…
You’re right, it’s dark humor. But therein lies the charm. This family is quirky but warm.
7 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 10, 2025
The kiss between Xu Qi An and Princess Lin An is one of the best onscreen kisses I’ve watched. Neither cold nor slobbery with fake passion, it is sweet, heartfelt and exceedingly heart-fluttering.
23 2
Replying to MAlbrra25 • Jan 9, 2025
At last -- here we are . . I have been looking for your name here. 🧡🧡I am always full of excitement when…
Didi is that rare talent who is not only gorgeous and talented but believes in doing the right thing too. He does not want to play dirty C-Ent games of paying netizens to attack enemies or to make him look good, e.g. pay/encourage netizens to downrate other actors’ dramas or to uprate his dramas on Douban and other drama scoring sites. He gives vent to his anger and disappointments through his songs. Have you heard Burn?
6 2
Replying to Diana_g • Jan 9, 2025
Which are the top app/sites in China that show how good it is a film? I am thinking at equivalents of IMDB or…
Wechat and Douyin are top apps in China. However, I don’t believe anything that comes out of China anymore. I understand Didi has been shadowbanned in Douyin too. C-Ent is getting more out of control. Well, disinformation on social media is out of control. This includes IMDB. That’s why I don’t rely on online ratings. I watch at least a few episodes of a cdrama to judge whether to finish it or not and I never diss a drama I have not finished. Rotten Tomatoes has professional critics but I think it does not review all cdramas, if at all.
5 1
Lily Alice • Jan 9, 2025
Compared to other cdramas hailed as masterpieces and have higher ratings, this IS a masterpiece. It weaves comedy, mystery, action, drama, familial love, brotherhood and romance in a seamless, entertaining and compelling narrative. The production quality, including the cgi, is topnotch. The OST is quite stirring.

I pity anybody who is so consumed with envy and hate they can’t appreciate an excellent drama worthy to be called a masterpiece.
15 2
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 9, 2025
Whew, with at least 200 million rmb budget that Dylan’s most vicious haters spent to attack this drama, I had expected a Douban rating below 5. So, 5.4 is actually a victory. The supporters of this drama were able to counter the attacks somewhat. This actually shows how unreliable Douban is and just confirms the fact that Douban is an outmoded system of rating dramas. It was probably reliable back when disinformation had not taken grip on social media. Douban rating is a dinosaur. A thing of the past. The app/site does not feature among the top apps/sites in China.
13 3
Replying to Onthelookoutforqualitysh • Jan 9, 2025
Is this really true? Why are people so hell bent on hating him? Surely it can't just be jealousy
Thank you. The attacks Didi is getting from envious quarters in C-Ent are so disgusting and vicious, a weaker actor would have broken down by now which is what his deplorable haters want to happen. Instead, Didi is showing his haters he is creme de la creme.
6 1
Replying to KD96 • Jan 9, 2025
Why does this comment seem about as fantastical and lopsided as the Dafeng world?
Those who know what is happening to Didi in C-Ent are actually bemused at how closely Dafeng mirrors reality. The bullying Xu Qi An suffered from Zhou Li and Zhu Chengzhu, both sons of powerful figures in Dafeng, resemble the bullying Didi is currently being subjected to in the vicious and cutt-throat world of C-Ent
6 0
Replying to Onthelookoutforqualitysh • Jan 8, 2025
Is this really true? Why are people so hell bent on hating him? Surely it can't just be jealousy
The Chinese Entertainment industry is viciously dirty. China is, after all, known for fake news and troll armies for hire. Dylan's agency has already sued several haters but ENVY and MONEY are just too powerful to resist for a lot of deplorable netizens with nothing better to do.
10 3