It started good for me but I’m down to the last 3 and I’m finding it hard to finish because it’s just become…
it was hard for me to finish it as well, one of the two dramas (Dear X as well) that I felt the heaviness of every scene and script delivery, that finishing one Ep seemed hectic yet enjoyable.
the lines delivery is so good!!!! I got to see a different side of So Ri than WLGT, and my fav Ajussi of all tiiiimes Won Hae, his acting is chef kiss!!!! really missed him! The drama is so good, I got to know things I didn’t before!, and It’s so funny like the scene where the children where planting, and then « Suk Jin » started uprooting them was hella funny hhhhh! and I can’t stop getting mesmerized by the trio helping “Hae Kang”, their personalities are so gooood! Yoon Kyoung NEVER disappoints, she serves every role given to her !! Finally, Ji Sung….. the man u are (I don’t even have to say anything hhh). oh the kid, his acting is so cute and perfect!!! So excited for the eps to come!!!!
I feel like this is the best portrayal of Greed and how it makes u overlook people’s kindness towards u…. like she made me call her a Bitch multiple times, at least ten per EP… How Stupid could u to not trust people who almost died for u? litteraly held at gun/knife point?. I still recall her line on EP 10, where she told Woogy to get out of the car, “I’m sorry…, If it weren’t for u I would have never made it this far, but u never know. People can always change”. And I agree, lots of characters the second they heard there was gold they wanted it to themselves. They Fought, Killed even Tortured people to get to that gold. this was an amazing performance, really loved it especially the side characters and Woogy!! Although we need a lot of info on the combodian guy who speaks korean, like are the Combodians still after the gold? ‘cause after the scene of him and his partner in the car where Yes money people attacked them, and he was still alive we didn’t get to see him again… so probably we need a follow up! At last, it’s a 8,5/10!
How did Suzuki followed them to the dream park after getting freaking stabbed and the little action scene…. I can’t believe it. Also, the Merry go round ‘’confrontation’’ is so perfect, like imagine with me being stuck in a Merry go round that stops moving mid air with a freaking psycho/sociopath that wants to off u and then him/herself! WOW~~~
I already watched the korean version, and I started the japanese version planning on comparing both. but to my surprise there were a lot of differences, and that was amazing!! I’m on EP9 and it’s amazing, what surprised me the most is the kissing, It’s been so long since I watched a J-Drama so I though it was all just pecking but they were so into it in those kissing scenes (satisfied is an understatement). The acting is Super, the actors salyed their roles! Hoping for a good performance’till the end!
I’m on ep 11 and all I’m thinking about is how much this whole thing affects I Rang…. like getting possessed, not recalling everything, harming himself (ghosts do obv) and so on…. Doesn’t play on his mental and physical well being…?
love love love the flow of it and how the story is going…. but when I saw the 17 age gap I was gagged, litteraly skipping the kissing scenes but overall it’s so so good…. especially the FL her acting is so nat, and it’s easy to watch (as in I’m not cringing or noticing any fakeness).. Lee Do Hyun as always serving with his roles 🤌🏻🤌🏻
+ Chill
I got to see a different side of So Ri than WLGT, and my fav Ajussi of all tiiiimes Won Hae, his acting is chef kiss!!!!
really missed him!
The drama is so good, I got to know things I didn’t before!, and It’s so funny like the scene where the children where planting, and then « Suk Jin » started uprooting them was hella funny hhhhh!
and I can’t stop getting mesmerized by the trio helping “Hae Kang”, their personalities are so gooood!
Yoon Kyoung NEVER disappoints, she serves every role given to her !!
Finally, Ji Sung….. the man u are (I don’t even have to say anything hhh).
oh the kid, his acting is so cute and perfect!!!
So excited for the eps to come!!!!
like she made me call her a Bitch multiple times, at least ten per EP…
How Stupid could u to not trust people who almost died for u? litteraly held at gun/knife point?.
I still recall her line on EP 10, where she told Woogy to get out of the car, “I’m sorry…, If it weren’t for u I would have never made it this far, but u never know. People can always change”.
And I agree, lots of characters the second they heard there was gold they wanted it to themselves.
They Fought, Killed even Tortured people to get to that gold.
this was an amazing performance, really loved it especially the side characters and Woogy!!
Although we need a lot of info on the combodian guy who speaks korean, like are the Combodians still after the gold?
‘cause after the scene of him and his partner in the car where Yes money people attacked them, and he was still alive we didn’t get to see him again…
so probably we need a follow up!
At last, it’s a 8,5/10!
Also, the Merry go round ‘’confrontation’’ is so perfect, like imagine with me being stuck in a Merry go round that stops moving mid air with a freaking psycho/sociopath that wants to off u and then him/herself!
WOW~~~
but to my surprise there were a lot of differences, and that was amazing!!
I’m on EP9 and it’s amazing, what surprised me the most is the kissing, It’s been so long since I watched a J-Drama so I though it was all just pecking but they were so into it in those kissing scenes (satisfied is an understatement).
The acting is Super, the actors salyed their roles!
Hoping for a good performance’till the end!
Doesn’t play on his mental and physical well being…?
litteral masterpiece, every actor served their roles right!
especially the FL her acting is so nat, and it’s easy to watch (as in I’m not cringing or noticing any fakeness)..
Lee Do Hyun as always serving with his roles 🤌🏻🤌🏻