Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 18, 2025
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 16, 2022
Replying to Alexxxxx • Apr 4, 2022
why does it say airing time unavailable????can anybody please tell me when it will air???
It's going to air in April but there is no official release date
0 1
Replying to 8888007 • Apr 2, 2022
I read some of the novel and found it boring tbh 😅 so I'm glad the drama will be different
Same. I hope there will be more romance as compared to novel
5 7
Replying to oriii • Mar 23, 2022
Dramacool doesn't have it, anyone know where I can watch ep1
Kisskh.me
2 1
On Business Proposal • Mar 9, 2022
Best Grandfather i have ever seen
1) watches Drama
2)super rich
3) matchmaker
4)funny
5) doesn't care if KTM gf is poor or rich
30 2