News Replying to Luckyforever • May 9, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
18 may
How do know?
0 0
Replying to Enzek • May 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
The total episodes of this drama is 56 episodes but their government new rule's limit their drama to be only 40…
Thanks for the information. 2nd part will release right after 1st part right??
1 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • May 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Only 30 Ep ??
0 3
On Who Rules the World • May 6, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Their smiles 😘 it's just killing me
6 0
On Sh**ting Stars • Apr 30, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
So many beautiful & handsome people
3 0
Replying to Cecilia Drmwn • Apr 29, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
yxh = ying xiao hao afaik means social media accounts who spread baseless gossip/rumours for or against celebrities…
There are such useless people in the world !
0 0
Replying to Licorice • Apr 29, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
There strong rumors that after WRTW
🤞
0 0
Replying to x_hetao • Apr 28, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
I literally cannot get enough of the opening song…first c-drama ever whereI’m not skipping the opening credits!
It's second for me 1st one was you are my glory
2 0
Replying to Janis16 • Apr 28, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
I think FLX may have suspicions that BFX might be Princess Xiyun but i don't think he knows this definitively..because…
No they were not engaged since young.
0 1
On Who Rules the World • Apr 28, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
There are so many things in the novel don't know how they'll put everything in 40ep .
0 4
Replying to Janis16 • Apr 28, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
I think FLX may have suspicions that BFX might be Princess Xiyun but i don't think he knows this definitively..because…
There is marriage alliance in the novel.
1 5
Replying to Who Rules the World • Apr 28, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Replying to deleted comment
Lusi is so cute & funny. I can't see any reason to hate her. I think some rival actresses are paying people for spreading hate.
10 0
On Who Rules the World • Apr 28, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Why the hell king is not publishing feng ju,he knows everything what mother-son is doing still no punishment for them just give a warning and that's all. & I don't think he loved late queen 😥
0 1
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Apr 28, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Hope this will air in May. Does anyone know which dates are free for TV slot
2 6
Replying to DramaBuff • Apr 28, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Chinese Entertainment has worst scenario of scheduling of tv shows or movies...they itself didn't know when the…
I think it's fault of C-government,they just want control over everything & set so much rules and regulations
10 0
Replying to blingelingeling • Apr 28, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I heard another rumor that it will air in may.
Any specific date?
0 1
Replying to Tiyawn • Apr 27, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I wish it ends asap. I have waited for sahph too long
Yeahh it's official.sun-wed
1 0
On Who Rules the World • Apr 27, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Those who are watching illegally i have a request plz make sure to re-watch officially/legally on tencent video/WeTV after the episodes are free .
8 0
Replying to Little Daisy • Apr 27, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
I saw preview for ep 23 and 24. Love how BFX talked to HFX mentor ! Nobody's gonna separate those two ♥️.…
I was worried about separation because of the mentor but after watching preview now I'm rest assured no one can separate our black foxy 🖤 🦊 and little Xi 🤍
3 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 27, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Haha.. you jumped right through the previews? I was curious so I did the same 😂
Curiosity is killing me.😆
0 3
