Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 18, 2025
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 16, 2022
Replying to sylvia • Sep 3, 2022
SAHPH is on Tencent's soon to be broadcast list this September...again but hopefully it's for real this timehttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/FbtrzfAagAA7n3J?format=jpg&name=large
I think they forgot to mention sep 2023 😂😂
4 1
Replying to RAMking • Aug 21, 2022
For the nth time 10cent has nothing to do with the release date if they want they can release it anytime, they…
Hats off to you brother i think you are the most active user on this page .
I'm curious about how long have you been waiting for SHPH ? 🤔
0 1
Replying to Amastris Dratwka • Aug 15, 2022
It's not Tencent's fault. If Tencent could air it out right they would. It's the CCP and the censorship board.…
Ohh . I saw somewhere that tencent is setting high price that even tv platform can't afford so I thought it's tencents fault
0 3
Replying to sylvia • Jul 24, 2022
Let's not get our hopes up yet. It airing on august 10 is just a rumour not confirmed by tencent.
Whenever there's a new rumour my hopes are always high 😅
0 1