Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 18, 2025
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 16, 2022
Replying to hhaannaa • Nov 8, 2022
At this point I'm gonna get old and die before this even airs
Don't worry even if we die our souls will watch it 😜
5 1
On The Last Immortal • Nov 7, 2022
Not satisfied with ML.
Yang Yang,Wang Yibo,dylan wang,Xiao Zan,Luo Yunxi,cheng yi Would have been fun if it was any of these
6 4
Replying to Karthikeya • Nov 5, 2022
i don't think so! because yang mi new drama has being air from yesterday . I don't think there will air two drama's…
Falling into your smile & ancient love poetry
2 0
Replying to Karthikeya • Nov 5, 2022
i don't think so! because yang mi new drama has being air from yesterday . I don't think there will air two drama's…
FIYS & ALP aired at the same time
2 6
Replying to StarlightDreamer • Nov 4, 2022
Haaa! Snow Eagle Lord and Wonderland of Love in hands of WeTV!! 😭😭😭She and Her Perfect Husband isn't…
SEL & WOL will release before S&HPH🤣🤣🥱
0 1
Replying to Mio • Nov 3, 2022
Title You Are My Glory Spoiler
I've found this under the tag "Esports", is it really about it or just about gaming? I mean, is it about a profesionnal…
Not about professional Players. There's 1 tournament but it's not professional it's just like after-party event. 1st half of the drama is about gaming . If you're looking for eSports drama then you should skip YAMG
1 1