Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 22
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2022
Replying to carawatchesdramas • 2 hours ago
It's an old kdrama so we've got clichés and very dumb people, but that's what I was here for the chemistry was…
What were the clichés... I want to know before starting it 😅 i Dont mind spoilers
0 0
Replying to Nelly • 3 days ago
I always watch the classics when I want to be rollercoastered into serious art of drama making..and they don't…
Your fav classics?? I am in dire need of recommendations!
0 1
On My Lovely Sam Soon • 3 days ago
I love the vibe and old school style dramas... but here not even one likeable character. That doctor is great but others.. nah none.
0 0
On Blossom • 5 days ago
Title Blossom
Another one.... which I delayed watching and now when I finally gave it a shot, I am hooked!
Oh my! How did I not notice Song Mo???
I am SMITTEN by him.

Btw major The Long Ballad vibes I am getting from this
1 0
Replying to Rosyyy_is_Rose • 8 days ago
Person Liu Hao Cun
That's her choice, maybe she's not comfortable.
Same!
Most of my fav drama with great storyline have little to no intimate scenes. Most people nowadays rate based on intimate/kiss scenes tagging it as chemistry. There is so much more to a drama!!!
0 0
Replying to Rosyyy_is_Rose • 9 days ago
Person Liu Hao Cun
That's her choice, maybe she's not comfortable.
Exactly. Their choice. ( I am not talking about this comment... but i find it hypocrite of some people who push actors for doing kiss scenes while supporting "their body their choice" thinking)
0 2
Rainy Side Up • Sep 6, 2026
Baek I jin

You're a wise person who can see life from multiple different perspectives. Only gravity is something that won't change in life. And that's okay. Because the things that really matter in this world, at least to you, you just have to learn to love again every time they change. You love to help others, especially those you truly care about. You also tend to wear your emotions on your sleeve for everyone to see – they're nothing to be ashamed of.

Not exactly. I am sometimes open about my emotions but usually i choose to conceal them and sometimes i am not able to express them.
0 0
On Fated Hearts • Sep 6, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
I thought it might get boring after they get together...but it keeps getting interesting (ep 22)
Their trust for eachother 🤌
At certain pount I was so sure that Fl will misunderstand him but nopesssss....
I am liking it so far!
Also the BGM... so beautiful. It elevates emotional scenes.
2 0
On Fated Hearts • Sep 6, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
I was skeptical about it because Chen ZheYuan have a cute type of face.... but the way he is carrying Feng Sui Ge is commendable!
Feng Sui Ge is my new fav ml
4 0
Replying to Diablo • Sep 1, 2026
wot someone said they are planned to release set of 5 movies
If all the others are gonna be like this...then they shoulf just give up.
0 0
On Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy • Sep 1, 2026
Pildoo's arc was such a good arc.... I don't like how they butchered it 😭
If you can't do justice to a projectloved by so manyb..then dont take it. Why butcher it so bad.

Those who have watched the movie should definitely go for the Webtoon. Its AWESOME! My first webtoon raised my standards really high.

One thing they did which i liked was giving yoon sangah some actual role (she is my favorite hehe). While in the webtoon she was mostly there with very little purpose.
2 0
Replying to NotOkay • Aug 23, 2026
Title Pull Strings
ML is not handsome, long face, skinny, weird teeth and zero charisma, the story is weak but as expected with "cultivation"…
What a bot account
Did you really sign in for this low lvl ragebait?
9 0
Replying to Ak4tskie • Aug 23, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Some random user rated episode 12 - 30 with 4.0 even though it wasn't release yet.Anyways, don't mind the rating.…
Yup i have watched short clips... I know its a good drama.
I start a drama only if its completely released..i don't have patience
1 0