Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Saturn đŸȘ
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 28
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 10, 2026

Celestial Ailurophile

Saturn đŸȘ
On Happiness • 1 day ago
Title Happiness
Brilliant show. Can't fiind any major flaw. Everything is so perfect and flawless.
1 0
Replying to Celestial Ailurophile • 2 days ago
2026 has been really bad year for kdrama. I found only 3 kdrama this year worth watching. 1. Art of Sarah, 2.…
Ok. I heard its similar to My Mister and My Liberation notes which are already some of my all time fav kdrama
0 0
Replying to Celestial Ailurophile • 2 days ago
2026 has been really bad year for kdrama. I found only 3 kdrama this year worth watching. 1. Art of Sarah, 2.…
Adding in my watchlist âœđŸ»
0 0
Replying to Celestial Ailurophile • 4 days ago
2026 has been really bad year for kdrama. I found only 3 kdrama this year worth watching. 1. Art of Sarah, 2.…
I havent watched Four Hands, Two Sonatas. I'm adding in my watchlist
1 1
Replying to Celestial Ailurophile • 4 days ago
2026 has been really bad year for kdrama. I found only 3 kdrama this year worth watching. 1. Art of Sarah, 2.…
I havent watched Four Hands, Two Sonatas. I'm adding in my watchlist
0 0
On Teach You a Lesson • 4 days ago
Not an airtight plot by any means. The acting is definitely doing a lot of the heavy lifting, and some parts are exaggerated while others feel surprisingly real. Still, the series works well overall, especially when you look at its message and social-awareness aspect.
Some parts felt weird to me, but there were also several genuinely top-notch episodes, and the series kept getting better as it progressed. From Episodes 3–9 were easily my favorite.

Objectively, I'd call it a good series with noticeable flaws. Subjectively, it depends heavily on the lens you watch it through. For me, the overall experience was definitely worth it and surprisingly satisfying.
2 0
Replying to 15964418 • 5 days ago
idk I can’t wait cuz I have been waiting for a good kdrama for a while I hope it doesn’t disappoint like
2026 has been really bad year for kdrama. I found only 3 kdrama this year worth watching. 1. Art of Sarah, 2. Bona fide killer 3. Teach you a lesson (its actually good for social awareness)
8 11
Replying to Jesica Akapo • Aug 12, 2026
Este es el mejor kdrama de superaciĂłn personal que he visto en mi vida, mezclado con la venganza, amĂ© su ost,…
Cannot agree more. Absolute favourite kdrama of mine. Watched first 9 episodes in a single day.
2 1
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Jul 25, 2026
Have watched Moon lovers 2 years ago, still I come here time to time to to see peoples review and love for my favourite kdrama of all time. It's 10/10 recommendation. Masterpiece. Acting, plot, twist, OST everything is perfect. Still I miss Hae SoođŸ˜­đŸ€§
3 0
Replying to Himothyy • May 30, 2026
Title Mouse
should I watch this if I already know the killer?
Yeah, because even knowing the killer from first episode doesn't change anything. I highly recommend you to watch. Sometimes it may feel dragged and you will be bored but thats the cost of watching such unique and brilliant story. Note: be extremely focused and don't ignore a single minute or a discussion or else you will suffer later. Good luck
0 0
On Mr. Sunshine • Apr 25, 2026
Title Mr. Sunshine
I dropped this at Episode 12, and I want to explain it clearly—not out of frustration, but out of awareness.

There’s no denying the technical brilliance here. The cinematography is stunning, the performances are powerful, and the atmosphere is crafted with care. It’s a high-quality production in every sense.

But storytelling is not just about quality—it’s about alignment.

For me, the narrative felt too slow, too fragmented, and often emotionally distant. I found myself feeling disengaged rather than immersed.

At this point, continuing would have been driven by the sunk cost fallacy—the idea that I should keep going just because I’ve already invested time. I don’t think that’s a good reason to consume anything.

So I’m choosing to stop here, not because the drama is “bad,” but because it doesn’t match my personal pacing and storytelling preferences.

I respect what this show is trying to do. It’s just not for me.
3 0
Replying to FlyingCorgis • Apr 25, 2026
Title Mr. Sunshine
watching this very slowly like 12 eps over the span of 3 months so i dont get too emotionally invested in the…
Same bro
0 0