I really like the show ! very entertaining ! The only thing that makes me feel unconfortable is that they clearly have an age issue in Korea... they want to fire her, even if she is super efficient, because she is not young ??? WTF ??? Are the 2 guys young and sexy ? Nope, they are not young and only one can be called sexy so please, watch yourself first because judging others --' EDIT : oh, I can see it's not only at work... apparently, when you are up to 45 (more or less) you cannot go to club, to dance. I guess you can only go to club for "older people". OMG they really have an issue with age and how you MUST act and do when you are "old". E Erk
The only thing that makes me feel unconfortable is that they clearly have an age issue in Korea...
they want to fire her, even if she is super efficient, because she is not young ???
WTF ???
Are the 2 guys young and sexy ? Nope, they are not young and only one can be called sexy so please, watch yourself first because judging others --'
EDIT : oh, I can see it's not only at work... apparently, when you are up to 45 (more or less) you cannot go to club, to dance.
I guess you can only go to club for "older people".
OMG they really have an issue with age and how you MUST act and do when you are "old". E
Erk