Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Italy
  • Contribution Points: 8 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 14, 2020
Replying to 182 • Feb 14, 2024
Based on the comments should I wait until this is finished?
Yes😂
5 1
On Love Song for Illusion • Feb 12, 2024
I understand everyone has their opinion and I know everyone can say what they want. So I'm not here to tell others what to say and what not.
But reading these comments, it just makes me want to say this:
don't just read the comments and make a decision based on those. Watch it and decide for yourself whether it's worth your time or not.
We don't all have the same tastes, and if 20 people don't like it, that doesn't mean you won't like it too.
For example, I'm loving it. I admit I'm loving Ji Hoon more than the drama itself, but it's really getting to me.
So, watch it first and then decide. Don't just trust other people's comments and opinions.
19 5
Replying to Unidentifiable • Jan 28, 2024
I wanted to like this drama. But the first episode was all over the place. It took me 3 tries to even finish it.…
"Unfortunately, I don't think this drama is for me." you can't say it if you don't pass the first ep, 'cause that ep is slow and boring, like almost all dramas first episodes.
So, before saying it, try to go on. Give it an opportunity.
It's been a year since I started watching only chinese dramas, and I don't like korean drama that much anymore... but this, even if it's only for the ML, really deserves a chance. For me, at least. ^^
4 1
On SKZ Flix • Jan 9, 2024
Title SKZ Flix
I want a real drama with them, I need It!😭❤️
10 0
Replying to StrayKidsSunshine • Aug 30, 2023
Title Thousand Years for You Spoiler
Just finished the last ep and: 1. Yes but no. I can tell you the details if you want.)2. I really liked it! And…
In the end he died, and the body disappear. She spend her days (I don't remember how long is) looking for him everywhere.
In the last scene you can see a guy who looks like him from the back and her smiling.

(Sorry, I'm not that good at explaning these thing🙈)
7 2
Replying to -Unkown- • Jul 25, 2023
Title Thousand Years for You Spoiler
🛑🛑🛑Question1. Happy ending?2. Story?3. Chemistry?4. Kiss scene?
Just finished the last ep and:
1. Yes but no. I can tell you the details if you want.)
2. I really liked it! And I highly recommend it.<3
3. Some says there isn't chemistry between them, but I honestly feel differente 'bout this. I really liked them and I found them really sweet and cute together.
4. Nope. There aren't kiss scenes, but for me you can still feel the love they feel for each other. ^^
4 5
Replying to awkward potato • Jul 22, 2023
There’s a scene where the three leads are playing scissors, paper, stone and then we see Li Lianhua (CY’s…
I'd love to see that😂😂
1 0
Replying to awkward potato • Jul 22, 2023
There’s a scene where the three leads are playing scissors, paper, stone and then we see Li Lianhua (CY’s…
And here comes Immortal Samsara's flashbacks😂
2 2
Replying to ciz18 • Mar 25, 2023
Leave your brain cells at home and enjoy this show!!
Yeah, I think that's the only right way to watch it.😂
2 1
Replying to Zomary • Feb 5, 2023
They seem to have a youtube channel too. Name of channel is Kuaishou Film. Link to playlist in spoiler below.
Ty!<3
0 0
Replying to kana • Jan 18, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth Spoiler
I am only on episode one but I want spoilers lol in what ep XS's identity will be revealed to his friends?
Officially, 20. But some of them already knew it.
0 0
Replying to Inlope • Jan 12, 2023
Hi guys, I have a question.Youku changed the schedule so this series will end Jan 28 for VIP, right?
Yeah, I think so
1 1
Replying to EmmaMariam • Dec 23, 2022
2024??? Like seriously???????
Where did you read this? On Youku App it's still 2022
0 1