Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Italy
  • Contribution Points: 8 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 14, 2020
On Mr. Plankton • 21 days ago
Title Mr. Plankton
10/10, only because of Woo Do Hwan.
For me, the FL was irritating... Every time she cried, I wanted to punch the screen lol.
He was the only reason I kept watching.
If you love him like I do, watch it... If not, give it a chance anyway, 'cause we're all different and maybe you'll love what I hated ahah.

Btw, after all this, now I just want to rewatch Tempted for the millionth time lol

And pls, don't hate me for my comment ç_ç
3 0
Replying to bunnycaamp_ • Jun 5, 2026
Person Yang Yang
shutup
And I'm sure that you can act, fight, and do romantic scenes, right?
Or at least you have some degree in cinematic critic, yeah?

Bro seriously, stfu and get a life.
1 1
Replying to StrayKidsSunshine • Aug 25, 2025
Title Kill to Love Spoiler
Talking about censorship in WOH is wild... did you even watch it? They literally confess and flirt with each other…
Well, you don't flirt with your friend and you don't say "I love you" to you friend.
Yeah, 'cause in the last ep you can see Wen Kexing saying "wo ai ni" to Zishu. It's in the moment where he's saving him, so Zishu can't hear him, but he says it.
And if you still have problem understand that IT IS A BL and A LOVE STORY, then I recommend you Avenuex videos, where she analizes all the quotes (the ones changed too) of the drama.
Just search on yt "avenuex Lip Reading for SUGAR! Word of Honor's REAL Lines"
And btw, just so you know, there are many romance dramas without kisses or intimate scenes, but still, they're romance.
And with this, I said what I had to.
For the rest, think what you want, I can't change people minds.
1 0
Replying to StrayKidsSunshine • Aug 25, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Talking about censorship in WOH is wild... did you even watch it? They literally confess and flirt with each other…
You mean Word Of Honor? It isn't.
"No kisses" doesn't mean "censorship".
And like I said in the comment above, they literally flirt every 2 seconds, and they call themself each other soulmate, I don't know 'bout you, but I'd never refere to a friend or a sister/brother with this word.
1 2
Replying to StrayKidsSunshine • Aug 25, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Talking about censorship in WOH is wild... did you even watch it? They literally confess and flirt with each other…
If you're new to historical, and you haven't seen It yet, then I really recommend you Word Of Honor. It's one of my favourite, and their chimestry is too good.
3 1
Replying to StrayKidsSunshine • Aug 25, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Talking about censorship in WOH is wild... did you even watch it? They literally confess and flirt with each other…
I feel the same way, it's the reason why I prefere chinese BL, over the others.
2 3
Replying to Dar20 • Aug 25, 2025
Title Kill to Love
YEY an Uncensored historical BL from china!! 🎉🎉 If only Untamed & Word of honor could be redone Without…
Talking about censorship in WOH is wild... did you even watch it? They literally confess and flirt with each other every 2 seconds😂
8 10
Replying to SkY • Jan 25, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
I'm scared but I still want to ask. HE or SE??
Happy
0 0
Replying to Luna • Jan 17, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
Ep 24 spoilers!! 🫣https://x.com/23O994/status/1880251374228894005?t=JN6leXWrXwIZn_MOg9nGAw&s=19
I laughed more than I should have.
1 0
Replying to Ayrah • Nov 11, 2024
The story should end with Papa Zhao Yuan Zhou & Mommy Wen Xiao living happily ever after with their adopted child…
Yes, please😂
0 0
Replying to Mina Myoui • Nov 11, 2024
I want to slap li lun in the face so bad just once please
I'm with you
1 0
Replying to Windchime • Nov 3, 2024
There's actually a valid and very important reason behind it:He wanted to pat Yichen's head.
I laughed more than I should, but yeah, that's a good reason.
1 0
Replying to Sh_a • Sep 15, 2024
Title Dawn Is Breaking Spoiler
Does this drama have a break up amd how long is it? Like what ep do they break up and when do they make up?
Yes, but it's not that long.
It's like from ep 20 to 26
0 0
Replying to StrayKidsSunshine • Jun 15, 2024
I don't think you can. I watched this while it was airing, and I'm still here...😂
Same... I just finished rewatching it, and I even wrote a short fanfic when I finished it in 2021 on wattpad, because I couldn't stop think about it😂
2 1
Replying to Dami Moglewar • Jun 14, 2024
how to get over from this? how to move on?how to live my life after this............ someone helppppppppppppppppppppppp…
I don't think you can. I watched this while it was airing, and I'm still here...😂
5 3
Replying to ash_HOD • Jun 14, 2024
All these couples and love stories in the drama... are they happening in different time zone and place? Or they…
They're all in the same time zone

I'll put this as a spoiler Just to be sure😂
0 2
Just finished it, and I honestly really liked it.
I don't understand all the people who are saying that the story sucks, the main leads don't have chemistry or other things...
Sure, the story and the love story between them could be better, but it wasn't that terrible. Neither the acting or the music or anything else.
I'm saying this just to say one thing to all the people who maybe are thinking if they should watch this drama or not: don't base your choice on the rating or the comments. Watch it, and choose for yourself if it deserves your time or not.
10 4