drama is doing so good every character did there job really well and living in characters I think next ep only yura will exit from show she already used the card of killing 😌 I just want to see my happy couple back together can't wait for next episode
we are already in ep 10 today time fly too fast the way this drama make us feel like it just started yesterday every ep just feel so short and crave for more aaah 😭😭
after seeing the comments ( some people don't really want to know the truth they want to know what they already believe is the truth ) soo not worth it 🤷♀️
When lusi cry hugging anyu it just give me chill the way she shake and cry ufff i must say she is one of the finest actress I have seen I just love her acting she is just incredible
soo not worth it 🤷♀️