K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
On Almost Lover • Sep 10, 2024 Title Almost Lover I like the plot ❤ always complaining can't you all get tired 😪 3 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Sep 10, 2024 Title The Story of Pearl Girl new poster is just killing it, I just love it 🔥 12 1
On Queen Woo • Aug 31, 2024 Title Queen Woo Spoiler so queen is going to marry 4th prince yeon u, drama is too intense and make it intrigued to see what's going to happen, I litterly enjoy first part 0 1
On Zhao Lu Si • Aug 25, 2024 Person Zhao Lu Si hello this is not zly page if you anything to write please go and post in her page whatever you want 1 2
On Zhao Lu Si • Jul 22, 2024 Person Zhao Lu Si lusi draught era is just killing me, I miss her so much on-screen 🥺 11 0
On Good Partner • Jul 21, 2024 Title Good Partner how can a person be so shameless mistress and husband is just intolerable 🤧 5 0
On Tarot • Jul 16, 2024 Title Tarot shit i can't watch anywhere I was so excited to watch it, I can't access anywhere 😭 0 3
On Good Partner • Jul 13, 2024 Title Good Partner lmao just one ep and people are already rating so low you guys are so funny let the story progress atleast some episodes and rate it 11 2
Replying to RKO • Jul 3, 2024 Title As Beautiful as You If this is the rating on MDL, what will happen on douban? Douban is even worse in terms of ratings since it is… but litterly who gives rating after just 3 episode I always give my rating after completion of drama 1 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Jul 2, 2024 Title The Story of Pearl Girl I just saw the new poster what was that 😭 day by day my hate for production team is just increasing so fucking annoying 2 0
On The Princess Royal • Jun 28, 2024 Title The Princess Royal hows the ending in novel is it sad or he 0 1
On Hidden Love • Jun 20, 2024 Title Hidden Love my all time favorite comfort show ❤ happy 1st anniversary 6 0
On Be Careful with My Heart • Jun 14, 2024 Title Be Careful with My Heart I am just shock to see the episode number 😂😭 0 0
On Be Careful with My Heart • Jun 14, 2024 Title Be Careful with My Heart I am just shock to see the episode number 😂😭 0 0
On Zhao Lu Si • Jun 10, 2024 Person Zhao Lu Si enough with this age gap topic he's playing the role of father of 13yrs old son so fit the role looking forward to see the chemistry of lusi with him lets hope for smooth and calm filming 9 0
On Hierarchy • Jun 10, 2024 Title Hierarchy now aday expected good drama always disappoint it and this is one of them 9 0
On Safe Skies, Archer • Jun 5, 2024 Title Safe Skies, Archer can someone suggest me Filipino drama like this🤌 1 2
always complaining can't you all get tired 😪
looking forward to see the chemistry of lusi with him lets hope for smooth and calm filming