Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 23, 2023
Replying to Ijbol • Nov 5, 2024
yall the douban score is not out yet i need it higher than 7 ofc but am scared the antis would pull weird shit
don't expect anything from douban so many haters are already there
8 0
Replying to reilex • Nov 3, 2024
does zls fans blaming ysx or other actors on what happen to this drama in ch?? is it their fault?!?? ,
no one is blaming the mention actors you wrote
10 0
On Gen Z • Oct 29, 2024
Title Gen Z
This drama is going viral in India hindi dubbed , people are litterly enjoying lusi acting ❤
3 1
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Oct 29, 2024
after watching both trailers and small small clips, I am just awe with lusi acting she is so fabulous and top notch in every scene, I just can't wait for 1st nov 😌
20 1
On Zhao Lu Si • Oct 10, 2024
Person Zhao Lu Si
time to change pp its been a while now someone please change with her new look 🥲
2 0
Replying to Coeur_Y • Oct 8, 2024
I want the story to focus on different stories and her punishing the bad buys and her being savage. To be honest,…
I am with you
1 0
On Black Out • Oct 7, 2024
Title Black Out
all the characters are just too bad don't feel any guilty and stay together with the victims family without feeling ashamed while innocent is blamed and sent to jail, such a scum
4 1
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 5, 2024
I love the show so much but sorry to say I litterly find daon characters so annoying waiting to see his characters developing
5 1
On Queen Woo • Sep 12, 2024
Title Queen Woo
do they have next season or not, why they just finish like that 🥲
1 0