Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 43 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 23, 2023
On Bai Lu • Nov 29, 2024
Person Bai Lu
I need bailu drama, I miss her drama😭
10 1
On My Cherie Amour • Nov 21, 2024
their love story was so beautiful ❤ drama was too good only the mother was problem, why down rating 😭😭
2 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Nov 18, 2024
@lusi_rozy i don’t want to reply you, so i will write on new column, you as a long time hater (fake fan), aren’t…
and even 107k people rated it, its not a joke
1 0
On My Cherie Amour • Nov 10, 2024
one of the most beautiful love story I must say yin and yan type extrovert and introvert falling in love, I just love them ❤
3 0
Replying to 54six • Nov 10, 2024
I need another yaya x jamesji lakorn please
Modern drama with good script 😌
1 0
On Zhao Lu Si • Nov 8, 2024
Person Zhao Lu Si
happy birthday to the most prettiest and cheerful girl 😍🎂🎉🎊
8 0
On Zhao Lu Si • Nov 5, 2024
Person Zhao Lu Si
Congratulations Lusi for winning the Annual Young Model Actor of the year 🎉🎊
12 0