Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 31, 2021
Replying to Charlie Brown • 23 days ago
Yesterday's heat index peak (31.156) has been surpassed (currently 31.194) let's see how high it climbs today👍
How it doing now?
1 1
Replying to nur • 23 days ago
Someone help me—I’ve totally fallen in love with this series! Watching it as it airs is so hard; waiting for…
Id like to recommend,
The Story of Minglan- witty family politics, slice of life, slow burn romance

Sword and Brocade- family politics, slice of life, sweeping romance well done

The Prisoner of Beauty- politics, realistically witty & capable female lead, healthy relationship, enemies to lovers, good bromance & endearing side characters

Mo Li- politics, capable female lead, realistic mental health struggles, healthy supportive relationship, epic fight scenes

Song of Youth- family politics, slice of life, comedy well done
2 0
Replying to Thatgirl • 23 days ago
The look third sis gave to second sis when second was lecturing her about sense of propriety 😂she was like…
I had secondhand embarrassment watching tht scene 😂😂😂
0 0
On Against the Current • 24 days ago
Ep 16 mess wld hve been much more worse if First Madam was not grounded enough take a few hints (and even some reassurance) from Lan Xiang. Such a relief
The most humble matriarch ive seen a drama so far
20 0
Replying to redshoe1000 • 24 days ago
we are all struggling through the sultry eye contact and barely touching each other stage. it's like an insane…
Random dunderheads😅🫠😂😂
7 0
Replying to redshoe1000 • 24 days ago
yeah, they really played us HARD with this man. went from eh, at least he's nice looking to us all falling over…
Cant agree more😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to Nahlabee4 • 24 days ago
After they’re gone, I’m afraid we will have the ex wife back with her new husband to cause havoc.
Dmn i forgot the ex wife is getting married, to a problematic dude nonetheless
1 1
Replying to FrankieD • 24 days ago
Oh gosh! 🥹 Look at the lyrics of the song playing when he gave her the ointment in episode 15. The female lead…
Ost playing when they walked out of the camp was also so matching ❤️
3 0
Replying to j-_-jonquille • 24 days ago
she's saving those coupons so long they're gonna turn into a whole husband 🫪
😂😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to Falala • 24 days ago
I know right! It was spot on!
Totaly I even screenshot it❤️😂😩
3 0
Replying to Falala • 24 days ago
Ep 15 when ML & his guard came to the army camp to fetch FL back, they came only with 2 horses. I was imagining…
Wait i was waiting for something like tht I was thinking 'they hve only two horses, only two horses' 😂😂
2 3
On Against the Current • 24 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
When jinqi and lan xiang walked out of the camp, tht ost going ' You and I will walk there together' with them on the screen was a total feel
12 4
Replying to FrankieD • 24 days ago
The ML is even falling in love with her scheming ways! Oh what love does to a person 🤣
😂😂😂😂
3 0
Replying to just_debi • 24 days ago
LJQ! How can you hold on?? I feel like I am Jinqi in the scene where he calls for her and give the medicine..…
Soo truee Its like my heart beating, my cheeks blushing in his place kinda thing which has never happened to me before 😂😂😂😫 Im was all giddy in his place from start to finish in ep15😂😂😂❤️
6 0
On Against the Current • 24 days ago
I watched the character intro of new drama Spring of the Blade and it feels like a giant version of Zhao family😂 with an super oppressing patriarch and 'do whtever it takes' matriarch and lots and lots of sisters daughters cousins aunts and in laws 😂 and lots and lots of btching and drama OMG I dont think ill be able to remember all those girls faces, they all look the same, i already hve probles with recalling names😂😂😂 ill head over to check on tht after this
4 1