Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 31, 2021
Replying to TheIdleScholar • 25 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I really liked the scene with Lanxiang telling the story at the military camp. That was so well done and moving.…
I noticed tht stubble too. Plus while being carried to the camp i saw Lan Xiang's scar on the neck too. It wasnt miraculously healed in few days. Not all dramas take care of authenticity like this
15 0
Replying to MAlbrra25 • 25 days ago
Wow, so true! You spot it on!It’s hilarious how fans of Chinese dramas, are all been conditioned to brace themselves…
Against the Current is literally is against the current at this point cuz they are breaking all clichés and trends😂😂❤️
1 1
On Against the Current • 25 days ago
Dmn I never thought id fall in love watching Jin qi falling love with Lan Xian. Slow burn slow burning arrggghhhhhh🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
16 2
Replying to lolalovesdramas • 25 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I'm hoping towards the end of the series, like when we get to ep 30–40, there's some sort of epic battle born…
There s similar scene/ spoiler/ teaser on yt ML kissing FL goodbye
1 0
Replying to AtsukoM • 26 days ago
It'll be tough. But breaking 30k is already very good for this kind of drama, which means it's legit good.
Thts wht im thinking. Dunno how tht index works tho
1 0
Replying to Weirdooaddict • 26 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Why do I have a feeling this lady Du and her brother will stress me?
In one of those trailers shes pulling a huge drama i dont know whether its her or someone else is working her up
0 0
Replying to CdramaMaven4762 • 26 days ago
Brand new score, from what I've seen.
Even Yisa Yu's OST here has some echo of another OST im familiar with but i cant say which
0 0
Replying to pandus • 26 days ago
I totally agree! It was refreshing that many episodes passed and even though the ML and FL were in the same room,…
Truee It gives me serious minglan vibes❤️
0 0
Replying to Armaniiie • 27 days ago
I absolutely agree, grey characters make a drama more interesting and more realistic. I'm a sucker for historical…
Plz recommend your top pics🙃 I love historicals with complex plots and characters Story of Minglan is one of my fav too
0 3
Replying to FrankieD • 27 days ago
How dare the writer/directors make this a romance drama where the female lead will end up with the male lead and…
I guess this s satire? 😅😂 Im a feminist myself but i can appreciate a historical drama as a historical drama set in a historical time period where they might lack/ still not parctise modern sensibilities
3 0
On Against the Current • 27 days ago
This comment section is bananas😂😂😅 Seems like ML is getting a lot of hate both character and actor vice. Im sad cuz I like morally gray characters and mature actors in serious dramas🙃 ( Plus he s handsome in my book of looks) The SFL is doing a great job for a woman in tht era, scandalous and ambitious but bad in critical decision making. Actress is wonderful. Plus idk why ppl are judging the behaviors of characters according to modern sensibilities and expecting them to act tht way when this a historical drama set in ancient china?
20 10
Replying to amanah • 27 days ago
Idk why I’m expecting Lady Du to turn psycho, I hope I’m wrong.
Who is she? Plz spoil me😅
0 1
Replying to Stilinski • 27 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
So, he hates his wife because she refused to be intimate with him. They literally bought her at the price of their…
I also think tht tht much humiliation and pettiness was not needed but I can see from where is it coming. Given the flashbacks Lin went into their marriage with positive hopes and he was understanding enough to get Zhao's medical condition and i bet even the pressure on her from her family to enter their marriage. Zhao was anyway hostile (given what she went through in her family, cant blame her), and i think tht indifference and hostility only escalated throughout their marriage of abt 6 yrs; she went into controlling the household the way she wanted, scam the accounts and got her a lover. On the other hand Lin was surely manipulated by his father and in laws which he foresaw and avoided, and not a surprise tht resentment and urge to shake those in laws off him for good is there. Plus upon arrival wht he saw in household wasnt encouraging either, which pushed him further in his resentment.

The reason why he did it the way he did it is, imo, because in such a setting getting a divorce wasnt simple, its a societal business than private business. Even if the couple wanted it in laws will surely be against, plus it wont look good on their family. But here Zhao made it abundantly clear tht she doesn't want to give him a easy divorce. So he calculated and executed it.

Surely he hates her, they both hate each other, but i dont think its just because he couldn't get into her pants, imo its more abt their resentment towards eachother as to wht happened to them cuz of eachother and failure/ not wanting to simply look past their own grievances which made them impossible to reconcile at all. Pretty sad but otherwise could have been powerhouse couple.

Sry for the long comment but it was interesting to think wht lead them there.
7 1
Replying to Mccuish • Nov 4, 2022
This is an interesting way of finding this drama and adding it to me list https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkou_cGVzpc
LMAO
0 0
Once rotten, stays rotten and you shouldn't mind and let them decay away. I can't believe she is gonna get a happy ending??!! Don't mind me I can't contain my anger, that rotten bish really gets on my nerves with her fake face and fake voice ahhhhh, Haven't finished even a half eps so bless me
2 0