Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 31, 2021
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • 6 days ago
Who's with me excited for the first meeting of Xiuwan and Mr Xie? The old fiance story will begin to unfolds.…
I think in tomorrow's ep we ll see Xiuwan finding out abt pirates n Du girl. In ep 43 or 44 when she warns abt pirates and Du girl she s wearing her hair in a married lady's style, soooo im looking forward to tht apparent good news😂🤭♥️
1 3
On Against the Current • 6 days ago
I ve been watching this drama as a way to cope while facing my final exams in a span of abt five weeks and both of them are gonna end together really soon and im dreading it already, like there wont be anything,any reason for me to push forward or held onto. Very ironical indeed cuz ive been wishing my exam to end like forever, and now im gonna miss everything
6 0
Replying to sali • 6 days ago
Love, love, love… What is love, really?... Marriage is about respect, character compatibility, compromise and…
I think the 'love' they think lacking between them is the very thing you described which is clingy, anxious and all consuming 'love', which is fortunately or unfortunately not there. Unfortunately for most of us we arent whole by ourselves, we need someone to complete us at least in one aspect of our lives which leads to tht all consuming passionate attachment, butterflies whatever tht is. This calm boring thing between leads, we rnt yet ready to accept as the best of any relationship cuz it doesn't sparkle the way we need, the way we know. Even when i know its superior i myself miss tht rush, and hope to one day find it for myself.
2 0
Replying to Illen1 • 7 days ago
Second Brothers mom was Concubine Lin's maid as well.
Omg yes i went n watch ep 1 cuz i was missing SOM while I was watching ATC n boom there she came 😂😂😂 and i was like excuse me lady 😂😅
0 0
Replying to grapejuice • 7 days ago
Buddhists don't do revenge. They expect that everyone's life is filled with loss and pain but they feel that you…
I suppose you re a Buddhist? Even if you re nt you ve read it so well. The ultimate Buddhist philosophy is letting go and it's truly depicted here in the story. Even though many c historical dramas have Buddhism as the practicing religion/philosophy of the reign it's set on, it's the first time ive seen a drama truly embrace the essence of Buddhism, which was so refreshing to see with all tht grand revenge dramas tht come after one another. They even seek luck/ validity/ guidance for their revenge from priests, something which Buddhism absolutely doesn’t endorse. Even I didnt expect the drama to follow this path and its no wonder cuz many arnt familiar with 'No revenge, even if you do, you d have to absolutely bare all the consequences of your actions, both good and bad, both in this life and afterlife' philosophy of Buddhism. Again it's no surprise cuz even Buddhists fail to follow those guidances from their own religion🫠😅
2 1
On Against the Current • 7 days ago
Unpopular opinion- I found ep 39 really cinematic and aesthetic♥️. It was totally puzzlelike and a lot was left for us to imagine and interpret, with all tht time skips and less of romance(eh🤭😩😆), but i didnt feel it so anticlimactic as much as i felt so abt those ep after the wedding decree and Du poison revealing ep. I get it was disappointing for ppl looking forward to romance but it wasnt for me cuz i wasnt looking for an romance tht wld go all in, for me it was only a little less seamless than other eps but overall nicely done.
8 4
Replying to GeeGee • 9 days ago
AvenueX uploaded her 42 mins RANT video about "Against The Current". Some of her criticism are about using…
I usually agree with her on things but tht RANT took me out😂 Like why wld you go into a 'historical' if you dont like patriarchy and many many other unfair toxic bs occured in those times? Into one of most realistically portrayed drama at tht. You re bound to encounter anything you wont be able to stand if it happened to you on TODAYS TIME in tht kinda drama😂😂Thts a given. Not to mention screenwriters soften all tht toxicity thousand folds to get this drama aired even😂😂 Quite hypocritical if you ask me to call it 'horror' just because they portrayed undeniable reality onscreen😂
3 0
On Against the Current • 13 days ago
I was half dying panicking everytime he coughed up blood and then came LZ with tht 🥕 n stick sending me😂😂😂😅. I didnt get it until she dangled it in front of tht horse😭😂😂 lmao
13 0
Replying to A_fictionalgirl • 13 days ago
Me too. I have the same question
I saw a comment there explaining tht it might be abt marquis yuan wanting to wed a concubine and have a son cuz third sister only had a daughter as he was pressured by family, so LJQ saying tht he wouldn't be disloyal to his wife for a child
9 3
Replying to bnl • 13 days ago
What a great point. I want to know what her desires are as well. I think what helps me understand them so far…
Wow i didnt know the webnovel is a buddhist story. Since the drama has the usual buddhist elements like temples and praying to Bodhisatta, i wasnt paying much attention to tht. Now tht youve said tht I can see tht LX lives by the principle in Buddhism tht 'Hate is not resolved by hate, it is resolved by Metta( kindness/ friendship)', which is major in this story cuz so far theres no revenge by FL. Interpretation may differ cuz eastern asian countries mostly practice Mahayana Buddhism and im a Theravada Buddhist, but the core is the same.
1 0
Replying to Paulina • 14 days ago
The carriage stolen kiss which we’ve all seen previews of was just majestic seeing it in the actual episode.…
I love everything abt tht scene 😍
4 1
Replying to Nihaofineshyt • 16 days ago
Girl!!!!! after watching last episode my mind playing the music "WALK HIM LIKE A DOG".
Someone shld make an edit😂😂😂 I can see all footage in my mind😂😂😂
3 1
Replying to Vincytvholic • 16 days ago
I can't believe that I am work constantly thinking of this show. 😆 😂 😆
Im going through a rough exam season, this drama legit kept me sane. I dont how wld have it turned out if this show wasnt there to drag me back from all tht stress
2 0
Replying to YshTomato • 16 days ago
There’s one scene in Episode 7 that really stayed with me because it quietly explains so much about Jing Qi…
And through it all he remained emotionally regulated and balanced, as humane as possible, as much as circumstances permit him. We praise XLX s resilience and we need to acknowledge LJQs emotionally regulated presence too
17 0
Replying to Ruth Megan • 17 days ago
Unpopular opinion: I didn’t feel bad when they received the decree; on the contrary, I laughed but it hurt in…
I was only upset because it hurt her, her dream was shattered. Tht kind of marriage w/o love is not what i wish for her, and tht scholar can go his separate way
4 0
Replying to Armaniiie • 17 days ago
I absolutely agree, grey characters make a drama more interesting and more realistic. I'm a sucker for historical…
OMG thankss for thiss♥️♥️♥️
0 1
Replying to leadtheprotection • 18 days ago
Wait did i miss something or is furong from the shen family (the fl's birth family?) Was she her little sister…
Wait I dont understand something here, so there has been two major booldsheds because of this emperor coup thing? One where XLX s family and Lu family got involved recently around 6-8 years ago? And the one Furong mentioned which was 23 yrs ago? Two separate occasions, cuz it cant be tht 23 yrs passed since XLX s fam was killed, XLX wld have been around 30- 40s by now if tht was the case
1 3