Celebrity
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • Mar 31, 2026
List Title: Includes the words Sun, Summer, Sunshine, or Warm
Shine on Me has the word (sun)shine in it. The Chinese title has the words 骄阳, which means scorching sun.
0 0
On Chihayafuru: Full Circle • Oct 24, 2025
Title Chihayafuru: Full Circle
Man for someone who was actually in high school when the original movie series was airing this is giving me major flashbacks of my own high school life.
0 0
On Romantics Anonymous • Oct 23, 2025
Title Romantics Anonymous
Hana's hair reminded me of Koo Hye Sun's hair in BOF.
2 0
Badass Bunny • Mar 17, 2025
Article 911? I Need A Nurse!
Watching Code Blue (+ my cousin convincing me) was the reason I wanted to go into nursing. Although now I would never think of doing flight nursing they're a different (but amazing) breed.
0 0
Replying to Simi_Tutu • Feb 22, 2025
List Live Action Shoujo Manga
I truly believe that Akuma to Love Song is a remarkable find; it’s an underrated treasure in my opinion!
There's so many dramas that get missed!
2 0
On Juuyou Sankounin Tantei • Oct 22, 2024
Title Juuyou Sankounin Tantei
All the old j-drama easter eggs they put in make me nostalgic
0 0
Replying to Yook • Mar 31, 2024
List Live Action Shoujo Manga
Hi Hi ;3
Hi :)
2 0
Badass Bunny • Feb 26, 2024
Article Time Travel: Back to 2015
It feels just like yesterday when these were airing.
7 1
On Whisper of the Heart • Dec 11, 2023
Title Whisper of the Heart
I wanna watch it but I can't find eng subs anywhere
1 0
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • Apr 29, 2023
List Truck Spoiler
99.9 = FL & ML gets chased down by dump truck & other construction vehicles...
0 0
Replying to Saarthak • Aug 6, 2022
Title The Heart of Genius Spoiler
Where was Cheese PZ when he hypnotized Strawberry PZ ?Does hiding in the subconscious same as this kind of statehttps://i.mydramalist.com/R6Xqo_3f.jpgI…
Yeah Cheese PZ hypnotized himself to go into the subconscious state and then the alarm he set before he hypnotized himself woke him up from that state.
1 0
Replying to AllyMia • Jul 24, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Maybe Le Coup de Foudre it's another high school to working life type of modern drama
Hmmmm maybe something on this list will catch your eye? https://kisskh.at/list/q1XvOEq3?page=1
1 1
Replying to Choi Rin • Jul 24, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Since I found out that part two will air in September, I've been so downcast 😭😭. What will I watch while…
Maybe Le Coup de Foudre it's another high school to working life type of modern drama
2 3
Replying to sheena_mj • Jun 30, 2022
Title Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo 5
I think it's safe to say there's always be a Kindaichi with a new Johnny's xD
In my opinion I feel like the Kindaichi role only goes to those Johnny's who have the special aura.
1 1
Replying to Geegee16 • Dec 22, 2021
Title The Vancouver Asahi
Does this have any romance? and does anyone know if there are eng subs?
There's no romance and you can find eng sub on google.
0 1
Tine • Dec 21, 2021
Article Love Shapes in Dramas: Line, Triangle, Square
I think Strong Woman Do Bong Soo is a pretty good example of love triangle option #3.
6 0
Replying to AllyMia • Jun 3, 2021
Title New Horizon
It's not a movie, it's a television series. You can watch it on Youtube.
The whole drama isn't out yet. All you have to do is wait until it's finished then everything will be up. If you want to see early releases then get the membership.
0 1
Replying to wei cai • Jun 2, 2021
Title New Horizon
How do you watch the whole movie because I just can watch like a few minutes? I am new to this so I don’t know…
It's not a movie, it's a television series. You can watch it on Youtube.
0 3
On Your Turn to Kill: Counterattack • Apr 7, 2021
Title Your Turn to Kill: Counterattack Spoiler
Maybe this is just me being nitpicky but what annoys me at the end is that they used a Banana IV bag which is usually given for hangovers for KCL IV ( which is normally clear). I'm pretty sure a bag packed with vitamins and minerals isn't going to kill you.
1 0
On Hana-Kimi • Apr 6, 2021
Title Hana-Kimi
Always one of my all-time favourites. Whoever cast this ikemen paradise has a really good eye because so many of them became A-list actors.
8 0