Editorials Replying to WiebkeKth • Nov 30, 2025
Title Legend of the Magnate
The romance is already happening between them. It is slow - but more realistic than other dramas.
Thanks for the update! I do like a little spice every now and then.
0 0
On Legend of the Magnate • Nov 30, 2025
Title Legend of the Magnate
I’ve got to ask, will there be romance between the leads?
1 4
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Nov 26, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
Wow, didn’t expect this one. It’s a supernatural blast with action. Can’t wait for the romance to enter. The leads are bringing it.
7 0
Replying to ebonwilde • Nov 7, 2025
Title Fight for Love
so i'm in the minority here, but victoria song is absolutely the best part of this drama. i couldn't care less…
She is very good in this!!
3 0
On Fight for Love • Nov 7, 2025
Title Fight for Love
This is a masterpiece so far!! The leads are killing it.
7 0
On Return of the Queen • Oct 22, 2025
Title Return of the Queen
Dang, the ML’s voice is so mesmerizing!
5 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 16, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I love it, it’s right up there with Love Like the Galaxy, which is my all time favorite. Watch it, it’s so good!
5 0
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 6, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
This is not all that bad. It has some very funny parts, and yes it’s a dark comedy. The acting by the FL nailed being a psychopath. The young girl who played her as child made me want to comfort her. The way her grandmother never gave up on her like her mother did when she found out that she was sick was one of the best acted roles I’ve seen in a long time. It was raw and it was done well. The lead’s first kiss was sizzling and I can’t wait to watch more. I’ll come back with a final review when I’m done. Right now it’s a 10 for me.
9 0
On Echoes of the Self • Sep 26, 2025
Title Echoes of the Self
Pleasantly surprised by this one. Once it caught my attention, I started to binge. The female acting is spot on and the ML is too fine for words. Recommended watch.
8 0
On Return of the Queen • Sep 20, 2025
Title Return of the Queen
Excellent show. It took me a few episodes to get into it, but once I did, I began to binge watch. The chemistry between the leads is hot. The dynamics of who will own the business empire and the back and forth for control is well done.
1 0
On Mobius • Sep 18, 2025
Title Mobius
Is this strictly a thriller, the ML is so cute so I hope for a little romance.
0 1
On The Hidden Face • Sep 18, 2025
Title The Hidden Face Spoiler
So does he get back with his first girlfriend?
0 1
On Black Tea • Sep 7, 2025
Title Black Tea
I enjoyed the diversity of the cast and leads had that sexy spark. Learned a whole lot about tea.
0 0
On The Wanted Detective • Aug 28, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective
I love mysteries, but I like a little spice, any romance or kiss scenes with the leads?
1 1
On A Better Life • Aug 3, 2025
Title A Better Life
So did the leads end up together or not?
2 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Aug 3, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I’m liking this show better than ML’s other show, Prisoner of Beauty! From 11-20 it is so good! You will laugh out loud, get angry, feel sorry, and be immersed in major drama in this totally different type of series. I want to take my time watching because once it’s over, I’ll be disappointed it’s over. I hope it keeps this good until I watch it to the end. There are 40 episodes and I am halfway there. I never watched a show going back and forth from high drama to comedy, it’s so well done.
3 0
On A Better Life • Jul 25, 2025
Title A Better Life
Any romance?
1 4
On The Princess's Gambit • Jul 21, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
I loved this show, the acting was top notch and the chemistry was smokin’.
6 0
On Grab Your Love • Jun 5, 2025
Title Grab Your Love
Good drama, it’s different and unexpected. I love it when the chemistry is palatable.
4 0
On Youthful Glory • Jun 2, 2025
Title Youthful Glory
The ML is so fine, whew! I am really enjoying it. It’s not like Prisoner of Beauty, as that drama is in a class of its own, like Love Like the Galaxy, but this one is a great watch. The acting and chemistry is spot on. I am not disappointed and if you give it a try, I think you’ll agree. It’s less drama more of a lighter storyline but with some serious undertones.
13 1