Editorials
Replying to fyra • Jun 1, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I haven't seen the most recent 4 episodes of Legend of Zang Hai (gonna put it on hold for a bit), I tried watching…
Youthful Glory is good! Give it another try.
0 0
Replying to ursnaughty21 • May 31, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
wow EP30 is Big and EP31 trailer is promising and it is the one we are waiting for.that kiss between ML and FL…
What episode, is there romance between the leads?
0 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 30, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
This main lead couple has spoiled me, I am going miss them! Dang!
7 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 28, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I just love this ML, he can be so deadly and yet so tender, what a potent combination, whew. I want to see him in more series!
26 1
Replying to Little Daisy • May 20, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
No, I don't think there'll be romance, not the way you probably want. But FL will probably be his alie by the…
Thanks for this reply - it's really helpful. I'll probably watch it knowing what to expect as there is a female lead and I wondered if they would become a couple.
0 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 20, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
Will this series have any romance?
0 7
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 18, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I am totally hooked. I love a manly man and the ML lead oozes testosterone! He’s not the pretty boy type, but he doesn’t need that to capture the character, they cast the perfect male lead. First time watching FL, she’s holding her own. I also love his generals, I pray this one has a happy ending for once!
28 1
On Dear Hongrang • May 16, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
Please someone tell me if the couple has a happy ending?
2 1
On Serendipity • May 14, 2025
Title Serendipity
Does the main couple ever kiss!!
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • May 11, 2025
Title Serendipity
Couple number two do eventually kiss and I believe episode 28 or 27 one or the other I don’t remember. Creepy…
Thanks!
1 1
On Serendipity • May 10, 2025
Title Serendipity
Is there a no kissing clause in the drama! I’m on 25 and whenever the couples get close to doing the deed it never happens. For those further along does it happen?
1 6
On Marry to the Enemy of My Enemy • Apr 30, 2025
Title Marry to the Enemy of My Enemy
Okay, this has to be the most ridiculous first 2 episodes I have seen in a long time, but I’m in! It’s so wacky I have to watch it lol.
2 0
On Northward • Apr 27, 2025
Title Northward
Any romance ? I like a bit to hold my interest, similar to Go Ahead.
1 2
On Game of True Love • Apr 22, 2025
Title Game of True Love
Whew, love their chemistry! Love the ML and he can wear a towel if you know what I mean lol.
4 0
On Fall in You • Apr 22, 2025
Title Fall in You
I’m in, he’s so sexy and he can really kiss!
6 0
On The Demon Hunter's Romance • Apr 21, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance Spoiler
Wait a minute, did Ren Jia Lun just kiss his FL? It was just lip touching but I haven’t seen him do that before. This gives me some hope for the no kiss scenes Ren!
0 0
On The Demon Hunter's Romance • Apr 19, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
I’m really enjoying this series. I usually don’t watch many fantasies, but this one is so well done and it gets better with each episode.
5 0
On Love Has It Planned • Apr 14, 2025
Title Love Has It Planned
Where can I watch?
0 3
On Mei Gui Cang Yu Sheng Xia • Apr 14, 2025
Title Mei Gui Cang Yu Sheng Xia
Where can I watch?
0 2
Replying to Kathy75 • Apr 14, 2025
Title What a Good Girl
What a mind blowing experience this was! I loved everything about this short drama. From actors to creators, everyone…
Where can I watch?
0 2