Editorials
On Northward • Apr 7, 2025
Title Northward
Is there any romance? I like a little bit of spice with these type of stories.
0 1
Replying to Soocrafty • Mar 22, 2025
Title Si Jin
Uh… maybe check out The Glory. It’s really gripping.
Thanks, I was waiting for more episodes to drop before starting.
0 0
On Si Jin • Mar 21, 2025
Title Si Jin
Best costume drama out! Thoroughly enjoyed this romantic drama filled series.
3 3
On Si Jin • Mar 16, 2025
Title Si Jin
This is the best costume drama I have seen in a long while! I’m binging it and I haven’t done this since the Double. I even paid to see more unreleased episodes. Don’t miss this gem! There is plenty of romance with great kissing and a lot of intense intrigue.
5 0
Replying to arluna • Mar 14, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Can someone please convince me to watch this drama? It’s so hard to find one that suits me since Always Home...…
Very slow burn, but good is The First Frost - once the leads come together their chemistry is hot and very believable.
0 0
On The Best Thing • Mar 14, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Why did they pick Cesar Wu to be the FL’s ex boyfriend? I love me some Cesar Wu since I watched him in the General’s Lady! Can’t wait to watch him again as a leading man.
1 1
On The Best Thing • Mar 13, 2025
Title The Best Thing
I’m I the only one who loves Zhang Linghe’s long eyelashes! Dang!
10 1
On Sadistic Love • Mar 13, 2025
Title Sadistic Love
Dai GAO Zheng, I’m in!!
9 1
On The Best Thing • Mar 11, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Where is my fan so I can cool myself off! Whew, Zhang Ling He is soooo fine!!
10 0
On Si Jin • Mar 9, 2025
Title Si Jin
Love this show, it’s better in my opinion than the last two with the ML. His hair is styled in a way that showcases his handsomeness. He has the most expressive eyes when he looks at the FL. The plot, while similar to others of this vein, works. I find myself bingeing. I’m glad I gave it try and can’t wait for their romance to begin as the tension and chemistry is spot on.
8 2
On Bound by Sin • Mar 7, 2025
Title Bound by Sin
Does anybody know who hums that song played on the show? No singing just an awesome hummed rendition. I want to add to my playlist.
6 1
On The First Frost • Mar 7, 2025
Title The First Frost
Well …hope springs eternal, that kiss in episode 21 was hot-whew!
2 1
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Mar 7, 2025
Title Bound by Sin
I feel bad for him. It seems like the FL is calling all the shots and he's going along with whatever she wants…
I agree, he’s young, she’s probably his first love and her chasing him is something he hasn’t experienced before. She’s turning him on and out!
3 0
On Bound by Sin • Mar 6, 2025
Title Bound by Sin
The baby face ML is perfect for this drama, an older looking man wouldn’t have worked with the FL ‘s seductive acts. It’s well worth the watch even with the ending.
3 4
On When the Stars Gossip • Mar 4, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
I don’t understand all the hate for this show, the acting was top notch and I enjoyed watching it. Yeah, the last episode wasn’t what I expected, but nonetheless, I would watch it again just to understand some bits and pieces of it.
9 0
On Love and Sword • Mar 4, 2025
Title Love and Sword
It’s got my attention and it doesn’t hurt that the ML is so ridiculously handsome. I am excited to see how their story unfolds.
9 1
On Bound by Sin • Mar 3, 2025
Title Bound by Sin
Naughty… naughty….sexy…sexy. I wasn’t expecting so much fire! Where’s the extinguisher? These two leads chemistry is so hot.
9 1
On The First Frost • Mar 2, 2025
Title The First Frost
This is sooooo good! I find myself silly smiling when the main leads are discovering their love for one another.
11 0
On The First Frost • Mar 1, 2025
Title The First Frost
I’m on 7 and enjoying it so far, I like the ML, just wish it wasn’t such a slow burn. When do they begin to acknowledge their feelings? His bottom lip is so sexy.
2 2
Replying to MeiLandi • Feb 26, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Oh yeah, his kisses are 🔥❤️🔥🔥 lol
Kunning Palace oh my!
1 0