Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 13, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On The Next Prince • Jun 4, 2025
I was just thinking abt how this show is giving disney vibes and then they pulled out the collar...😭
18 0
Replying to masal • May 24, 2025
Title Dew the Movie Spoiler
It was good and had a strong script but why did you choose a high school student and a 40yo teacher? There were…
i think it was because when he died he was that age, but I'm with you on this. still weird af
0 0
Replying to mingfinkeun • Apr 27, 2025
I also don't believe in romantic love it's just a feeling of excitement that might lead you to horrible things,…
lost in the cloud twinnn
2 1
Replying to Svna • Apr 26, 2025
I’m honestly so disappointed. This series had sooo much potential and the story was genuinely cute. They had…
so real those montages actually made me convulse😭
9 1
Replying to cowboy carter • Apr 19, 2025
lost in the cloud pfp, ouuu taste! also loool, i think that's pretty much how this show's gonna end, tbh. i'm…
I feel you 😭 I've lost all hope
1 0
Replying to An4eto • Apr 19, 2025
tbh if this wasn't an adaptation of a well liked bl manhwa we wouldn't be this mad😔
to each their own ig :)
1 0
Replying to An4eto • Apr 19, 2025
tbh if this wasn't an adaptation of a well liked bl manhwa we wouldn't be this mad😔
I agree with you but censoring/watering down the bl just so they can market it as a "youth drama" is not ok. Like this isn't china come on😭 I can't see this as a better quality bl because I don't even see it as a bl anymore, plus the "slow burn" feels more like they're dragging it on for stupid reasons. I really wanted to like this and if the new couple was enjoyable I would've, but a big budget and some pretty methaphors about planets don't fix any of the problems😔
1 2
Replying to Cachou77 • Apr 19, 2025
Just because I feel alone when coming here : if you love Heesu in class 2, me too. It's my fave BL of 2025. It…
tbh if this wasn't an adaptation of a well liked bl manhwa we wouldn't be this mad😔
2 4
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 19, 2025
they keep wasting time on random shit no one cares about💀 istg if they get together in the last minute of the last ep imma throw hands😭
30 3
Replying to Janina1104 • Apr 18, 2025
Too much time was wasted on the second couple. The main leads are completely lost. Only three episodes left, and…
fr like if we don’t get a kiss I’m crashing out idc
3 2
On My Type • Apr 13, 2025
Title My Type
what in the tiktok skit did I just watch..
0 0
Replying to akkvxm • Mar 29, 2025
Is there any similar BL’s or shows with this feel? Similar.. at least, i reallly loved this!! it was slowburn…
I hear the sunspot ig
0 1
Replying to An4eto • Mar 22, 2025
Title Top Form
That’s what I’m wondering too! I reaaallly hope not😭
I mean so far it was more about the backstory so we’re not safe yet
1 0
Replying to sachapz • Mar 21, 2025
Title Top Form
Did a fan edit bring me here? Yes, yes it did 🤫 Does anybody know if Jin is as aggressive as his character…
That’s what I’m wondering too! I reaaallly hope not😭
4 2
Replying to Apple sauce • Mar 19, 2025
Title The On1y One
No wait whyyy 😭😭
he’s pretty much in the same position as us😭😭😭 it’s the company who has to do something
1 0
Replying to Apple sauce • Mar 19, 2025
Title The On1y One
No wait whyyy 😭😭
They’re asking us to invest in their crypto currency (most likely a scam) if we want season 2. I have honestly lost hope😭
4 2